It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 146 of 150 [ 4475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150  Next

Will you play another Recruitment Mafia?
Yes! No matter what, it's fun!  82%
ZRFTS (2), DisgruntledPorcupine (3), Dom (4), Juliets Coffee (5), S~V~S (8), nutelLA (9), Kylemii (10), Turnip Head (11), Flyin' High (12), Typhoony (13), AceofSpaces (14), Tranq (15), Roxy (16), Epignosis (17), Bea (18), Canucklehead (19), Sorsha (20), Lorab (21)
 82%  [ 18 ]
No! I'm sick of BR/LC Games!  5%
rabbit8 (22)
 5%  [ 1 ]
Maybe? Will it be shorter?  14%
Black Rock (1), unfurl (6), Long Con (7)
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 22

Post subject: Re: Recruitment Mafia III - The Rising Darkness - End Game!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:40 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 6
Game Status: Three Hole Punch
I'm an alright baddie hunter though, apparently. :canuck:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:41 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 62
Game Status: Ready to play!
The Scribe wrote:
Day 1

The first real signs of conflict are beginning to bubble to the surface. Today, forever dubbed in history as "The Day of Randomness", resulted in the death of the Siren Bea, an innocent (Perhaps, this humble Scribe must note, one of the few pure, innocent things that yet remain in this world). The Juggernaut could not have known, nor could any of us. I fear that blame for this misstep, against anyone, only serves to further the Creeping Death's evil plot. Our path forward must be one of unity and togetherness, particularly as we seek to root out the spies and agents that work in the shadows against us. Today many voices cried out, all different. DharmaHelper sought out Bree, some actively accused Bea the Siren, and yet others threw their votes to random chance. All of our voices must unite as one chorus if we are to triumph.

I must be brief, as I believe the agents of the Creeping Death and Ultramorph are setting upon us as I write these words. If either monster were to discover this tome and corrupt it to fit their schemes, all hope for the future, for any future, would be lost.

In these pages lies great powers. The great powers of history, of knowledge. I am charged with protecting both. Were the Creeping Death or Ultramorph to corrupt these pages as they have corrupted the lifeforce, they could shape the future to fit their dark designs. This I cannot allow. I must not.

Serenity the Technomagus met with her champions for the first time today. She seemed pleased with them, if a little skeptical of their abilities. I too must confess uncertainty as to our future.

The Scribe wrote:
Day 2

If the first day of our mighty struggle taught us the danger of dissension, this day was a cautionary tale against conformity. The Shieldbearer, too timid to defend himself and taken by a mad fever, spouted incomprehensible nonsense and damned himself to death. All the while our enemies grow in the shadows, I am sure having taken the opportunity Timmer the Timid presented them to its fullest advantage. What dangers the coming night brings I cannot say, but if such a mighty warrior can fall to his own demons, surely there can be no hope for the rest of us. Perhaps, though it pains me to say it, Serenity the Technomagus is too ill equipped to serve as the protector of the knowledge I am accumulating. History itself is within these pages, and if a Shield cannot beat back the coming darkness as I once thought, perhaps it is time I found a sword.

Such pontifications can wait, however, as there is still much to be told of this most recent phase in the conflict. As I write this entry, the most interesting development is the budding dispute between Zombies and SVS. SVS, having held a firm belief of guilt in the Timmer Tribunal, has come under fire by Zombies for being "passive agressive." Having experienced the ire of SVS many times previous, I can only anticipate a great battle between the two. One which will certainly bring the undoing of one of the combatants.

Many wonder as to the conviction of those few quiet champions. Vompatti, Aces, Michelle, to name just a few of the silent warriors facing the scrutiny of the more vocal leaders of our cause. I cannot say if their silence is damning, but I do know that it is not helpful to our efforts. A wise scholar once said that all that is required for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Words that seem more prophecy than proverb, these last few days.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:01 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

The Scribe wrote:
Day 3

The Technomagus must have sensed my fears and doubts in the Lifeforce, for no sooner had I finished penning my last entry did she pay me a visit. We talked at length regarding the trials ahead, and she was able to convince me of her plan. I see now that Serenity is more than capable of leading all of us into a peaceful future, whereas Ultramorph and the Creeping Death will bring us nothing but oblivion. Though I do not know who else has been recruited to the side of light, I can feel their presence with every word that hits these pages. We are, at last, united.

The murder of SVS comes at a most quizzical time. Most believe it to be an effort to frame Chris, though the validity and depth of this conspiracy has yet to be uncovered. I myself was starting to see signs of the Darkness in SVS, and her murder leaves me puzzled. I had thought that Zombies and SVS would be combatants against each other for some time, and so while many eyes have turned to Chris, my focus shifts instead to ZRTFS.

Overall, today's proceedings were much smoother, and I believe more productive, than the two that proceeded them. Though we did not find an evil recruit, the lynch of Vompatti sends a strong message to all that participating is key. Aces seems to have heard this message the clearest, as his presence has grown significantly (in no small part I suspect due to his own neck being so close to the chopping block).

Other suspects that continue to bubble to the surface are DharmaHelper, whose antics thus far have earned him the ire of unfurl. LoRab, whose reputation proceeds her, and Roxy, whose zealous aggression may be her undoing.

I write this passage with a renewed optimism, and the feeling that we are soon to root out our first enemy.

The Scribe wrote:
Day 4
Dead men tell no tales, or so they say. Yet I still have much left of my tale to tell, and so here we are. My plan, such as it is, is to remain in the shadows and allow all, even Serenity the Technomagus, to believe me to be dead for as long as I am able. While the war rages on without me, I shall document it undisturbed, and accumulate as much power as possible, so that I may bring low the enemies of goodness and light. I hope this gambit succeeds, as it pains me deeply to see my friends and colleagues mourn an empty grave. Whether history will remember my sacrifice as one of noble or selfish intent, I feel in my heart it was necessary not only to protect my friends, but to keep safe the ever growing knowledge within these pages. For as we learned today, there is no greater power, good or terrible in nature, than that which can be found within the pages of a book.

As I was struck down and cast into the darkness, Bea was risen up, and shown into the light. Her return is shrouded in uncertainty however. As the Siren, she possesses abilities coveted by all sides of the conflict. Those in the service of the Technomagus would be foolish to trust her outright. If recruited to the darkness, the Siren would no doubt prove to be a terrible foe. I can only hope Serenity manages to convince her of the one, true path before it is too late.

There were a number of top suspects facing trial today. Boogs silence and ability to blend so well into the background unnerved enough people to place him into the spotlight. LoRab, my own top suspect, carries herself with an air of danger, and her pursuit of Timmer, as well as her most recent pursuit of Zombies (given the man practically proclaimed himself a powerful friend of the Technomagus) seem more the machinations of a servant of evil than anything pure.

And then there is Zombies. A man with good intentions, but raw, unrefined instincts. His antics are unique, and if he is being truthful then his is an invaluable ally to our cause, but I can only wonder how long the others will tolerate his methods.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:05 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

The Scribe wrote:
Day 5

All clouds carry with them, it seems, a silver lining. For with my passing came a period of great celebration. The Creeping Death and Ultramorph both failed to kill their intended targets (Bree and Kylemii respectively). Peace in our time seems so far away at moments, and yet it is news such as this that rekindles the fires of hope within us all.

After the celebrations ended, there was much confusion. Many of those who had been inactive and unhelpful in the last few days felt the full wrath of the Timekeeper. Many believe that the severity of the Timekeepers judgements are hindering actual productive efforts, but I have a different view. By carefully observing the infected, I have come to the conclusion that some, such as Kylemii, may have purposefully been a distraction, opting for the most confusing aspects of their punishments to disturb those not afflicted, as well as breed distrust against the Time Keeper. Whether or not the Time Keeper serves a vile master is up for debate. One thing I know is that the easiest way to avoid such confusions is not to allow the time keeper to punish you. Participation is key!

Today's trial was a resounding success. A large majority of those tasked with finding traitors and agents of evil noticed a very aggressive, hostile tone to Roxy's behavior. She had been punished by the Time Keeper, coincidentally. Many theorized that these punishments were used to avoid accountability and to escape the wrath of the more lenient among us. In the end, the evidence piled up and proved fruitful: Roxy was the Ultramorph.

With such a powerful enemy defeated, my friends look forward to a new day. And yet I cannot help but think that the Ultramorph was not the only man killed today. Did we not also lose the brilliant mind of Anton Cerberus, a man we all once called friend?

I suppose what they don't tell you is that the bigger the silver lining, the bigger the cloud.

The Scribe wrote:
Day 6

My plan to grow strong and observe in the shadows has gone well, as as well as could be expected given the circumstances. I *have* grown powerful, and we *did* defeat the Ultramorph, but the events of today have made me wonder if I am better served in the light. Could I have perhaps prevented the death of the Spider Boogs? My conscience is heavy with his passing, brought on by a resounding majority. Surely some agent of darkness took advantage of his missteps and construed his words to fit their purpose.

I have resolved to return, and bring with me a righteous fury. I will uncover what remains of the dark forces and avenge those that have given their lives in the service of the Technomagus, as Boogs so nobly did.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

The Scribe wrote:
Day 7

I was not the first to return from the shackles of death, nor was I the last. Sadly, the suspicions surrounding the once-dead men and women among us was too great, and I believe fueled by the spies and agents of darkness sent to turn us against one another. Timmer, the Shieldbearer whom I had no doubt was still an uncorrupted soul, fell to this paranoia and there was much chaos afterwards. I can only hope to bring the conspirators behind his second death to justice, and will use any means necessary to smoke them out myself. I must tread lightly, as I can feel the darkness creeping into my heart. Anger is not a weapon of the Technomagus, I know that now. I must remain steadfast, and lead those pure souls that remain to the truth.

Soon we will arrive at Auberdeaux, the maze-like keep wherein lies the secret to defeating Creeping Death. In all my studies I was unable to find any useful information on this keep. Only rumors, vague myths, and tall tales speak of its existence, and even then only in the vaguest and most dire of ways. I have died once, a fate I do not wish to repeat. I must use my growing arsenal as best I can, and perhaps find more tools within the keep that can help me bring justice to the land once more. Tonight was we prepare to venture forth, I am haunted by a poem I found in reference to Erlatz's mighty fortress:

For centuries the darkness grew
inside the fortress Auberdeaux
Erlatz plotted, planned and schemed
within its walls, not as they seemed.

A fortress warped into a maze
Trapped souls forever spend their days
What hope to conquer fear have you
Inside the fortress Auberdeaux?

The Scribe wrote:
Day 8

Today was a good day, although it did not turn out as such. As we prepared to enter the fortress Auberdeaux, we were ambushed and I was attacked, though thankfully I survived. Tranq was not as lucky, falling victim to the Creeping Death. I cannot say I mourn his passing, as he was among those I suspect to have been working with the enemy. Our venture into the Fortress bore the fruit of the Data Cube, which we were able to use to reach the Creeping Death's dimension. SVS, whom I had suspected, repeatedly failed to address the points brought against her. I was able to convince a large majority of others to cast SVS out, and I am glad that I did so. As it turns out, SVS herself was the Creeping Death. Fitting that today, after acquiring the Data Cube, we quickly dispatched our most dangerous foe.

Or so she would have us believe. Shortly after killing Creeping Death, a strange darkness pervaded a number of our party. What this means, and if this was the plan all along, remains to be seen. The Creeping Death surrendered too willingly for my taste, and the support I gathered may have been her minions following orders.

Coupling this with the appearance of my attacker, a creature bearing strong resemblance to Beelzebub, and my soul is heavy with worry. It seems at times that we are facing a many headed hydra, cutting one head off and watching in horror as two more replace it. If we can come this far, defeat the Ultramorph and Creeping Death, and still have so much more to do, how can we hope to survive? How can I hope to survive?

The Scribe wrote:
Day 9 - The Finale

I have seen the truth. Through the mists of conflict my sight has been made clear by knowledge, and I have grown strong. Creeping Death, that vile monstrosity, that infection that plagued our lands so viciously, has been defeated. Anton Cerberus, now the Ultramorph, fell at the height of his power. And yet I persist. The reason for this is that there is a power stronger than the Ultramorph, and an infection more virulent than the Creeping Death. I am referring of course to knowledge.. to ideas. In the many books I have read and the many I have written, I have seen more knowledge than most men can fathom. Entire lifetimes played out on the pages of books and tomes tucked away collecting dust on a shelf. Answers to my questions, and indeed questions worth answering, can be found if one only dares to turn the page.

And yet my friends and enemies continue to fight meaninglessly. Their blood the ink, this earth the stained pages of the oldest story ever told. They are like children, squabbling loudly amongst themselves - too loudly to hear the cries of peace. Even my once-friend and ally Serenity the Technomagus has fallen victim. For all her skill, for all her talent, for all the gifts she has been given she squanders them with meaningless violence and inaction. She is not a leader, but an observer, trapped behind her own ideals, shackled by her fears and doubts.

I have no fear, I have no doubts. For I am the author of my own destiny. I am the master of my own fate. Armed with knowledge - TRUE KNOWLEDGE - nothing can stop me. My material body can be slain a thousand times over, yet I will live on in ever word on every page of every book on every shelf. And when the time is right I shall return, and educate the masses. I will bring order to the chaos. I will bring knowledge. And with that knowledge, with that order, I shall rule.

I was right, a storm is coming. I am the storm.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:13 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 6
Game Status: Three Hole Punch
Hot damn my suspicions were on point. If I'd not been *u*k with twice I would have won my challenge and been practically unkillable. s*it :(

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:25 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Hot damn my suspicions were on point. If I'd not been *u*k with twice I would have won my challenge and been practically unkillable. s*it :(

You were a victim twice. If you weren't so on the ball you may have survived long enough.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:58 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Team Serenity

Serenity the Technomagus
The Judge
The Magician
The Paralyzer
The Shadow
The Siren
The Spider
The Angel
The Nesting Doll
The Scribe
The Musketeer
The One That Does Not Take Sides
The Chameleon
The Challenger
The Shieldbearer
The Juggernaut
The Champion

Team Creeping Death

Creeping Death
The One That Does Not Take Sides
The Timekeeper
The Hunger
The Poisoner

Team Ultramorph

The Ultramorph
The Follower
The Musketeer
The Sin Collector
The Oracle
The Detective

Team Beelzebub

Beelzebub
The Monkey
The Trickster
The Musketeer
The Protector

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:45 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

zany title: Jerkska and Domiduck at your Service
Thank you for the wonderful game hosts! :)

QUESTION to team Ultramorph-- why kill me? :(

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

May 11, 1982 - July 13, 2013
Rest in peace, Cory Monteith. You will always be remembered

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:12 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Game Status: Playing already
zany title: Poke smot!
I see no option on the poll that says "I'd LOVE to play again, but why the *u*k do I never *u*k get recruited?"

I was The Angel, and I had 2 rezzes when I started the game. My challenge was to pick 5 people that would be alive after day 5. On day 5, the only one dead was Timmer. That's why I seemingly rezzed him with no reason.

Before that point, if I had been targeted for death, I'd self rez, but it would use 1 or both of my rezzes. ( I don't remember) If I completed my challenge (which I did), I'd have my two rezzes, and a self rez. When someone who stole SVS's hunger power cursed me to get Tranq lynched, I really didn't think it was possible. Prior to that curse, Tranq barely posted. I went with the only thing I could think of, and that was to allude that I had info. Dirty? Maybe. Slick? Absolutely. Slimy? Yeah, a bit. But what choice did I have.

Knowing that I'd be self rezzed after completing my challenge, I gave up the attempt, and obviously let everyone know that I was hungered.

When I died, I was unrecruited holding two rezzes. I do not regret not using them. I was NOT going to rez civs, only to be recruited by a baddie team, and have my own actions hinder my win.

I play to win, not to help other people win. I know that the hosts said that unrecruited folks where "civ neutral". I say that's great, but they aren't playing the game.

I want to win.

Good game LC & BR.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:15 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Also, I had no info on SVS. I really felt like I could taste her baddie game in this one.

This is, I think, the first time I was able to accurately read SVS.

Also also, f-you SVWS, rey, & Roxy for coming after me so early. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:33 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Black Rock are you going to tell us who played what role?

This was a great game hosts, we had a good time in our bts and never would have figured out the musketeer secret. No wonder Typhoony's behavior was not making any sense there at the end. I would definitely play another recruitment. Mata so glad you played one last game, I will miss you terribly. Typhoony, Mata, and DP congrats - you had a hard road to your win and kudos to you for outsmarting us all. I was the Judge by the way and I'm sure that's why I was killed.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I have a long list of complaints to God , but I really dont like complaining that much, only sometimes :p

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:20 am 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Highscores: 7
zany title: Spacegoat's Cult Founder
Considering that I had what I consider a crappy role compared to others,
and I was a loud player :lol:
I was surprised I survived 3 kill attemps

awesome to see I was right that mata and dp were together
different team but I was right they had btsc ;)

ImageImage
ImageImage

Unfurl your black wings and wait:unfurl2:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:21 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Considering that I had what I consider a crappy role compared to others,
and I was a loud player :lol:
I was surprised I survived 3 kill attemps

awesome to see I was right that mata and dp were together
different team but I was right they had btsc ;)

unfurl who were you? is there a list here somewhere that I missed?

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

I have a long list of complaints to God , but I really dont like complaining that much, only sometimes :p

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:29 am 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

JC,
I was the paralizer-silencer role and I got recruited on they day zero poll to the civvie side, and I did not wanted to be recruited so early :pinch:
but it was randomized from the poll
cause if I was not recruited, I would had been able to win with any side

I decided not to silence anyone early on, cause to figure out things for the civvie, you need people to talk and vote, at least thats how I do it

later on I did started to silence people and I completed my epic challenge with appje, that was my big accomplish with my role :lol:
cause I was able to control the silenced player vote after that
but it did not matter much as those players were usually protected by sorsha

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:29 am 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

JC, here

aapje - The Sin Collector - Team Ultramorph
AceofSpaces - The Shadow - Unrecruited
Bea - The Siren - Unrecruited - Beelzebub
Boogs - The Spider - Team Serenity
Bree - The Dectective - Team Ultramorph - Replaced by ZRFTS
Chris - The Angel - Unrecruited
DFaraday - The Nesting Doll - Team Serenity
DharmaHelper - The Scribe - Team Serenity
DisgruntledPorcupine - Musketeer - Team Serenity - Winner!
Dom - The One That Does Not Take Sides - Team Creeping Death - Team Serenity
Enrique15 - The Chameleon - Unrecruited - Replaced by Flyin' High
Epignosis - The Magician - Team Serenity
Flyin' High - The Challenger - Unrecruited - Replaced in to The Chameleon - Team Serenity
Juliets Coffee - The Judge - Team Serenity
Kylemii - The Timekeeper - Team Creeping Death
LentLives! - The Follower - Team Ultramorph
Lorab - The Trickster - Team Beelzebub
Matahari - Musketeer - Team Ultramorph - Winner!
MichelleCS - Musketeer - Unrecruited - Replaced by Typhoony
nutelLA - The Oracle - Team Ultramorph
reywaS - Creeping Death - Replaced by SVS
Roxy - The Ultramorph
Sorsha - The Protector - Team Beelzebub
S~V~S - The Hunger - Team Creeping Death - Replaced in to Creeping Death
Timmer - The Shieldbearer - Unrecruited
Tranq - The Monkey - Team Beelzebub
Turnip Head - Serenity the Technomagus
Typhoony - Musketeer - Team Beelzebub - Replaced in to Musketeer - Winner!
Unfurl - The Paralyzer - Team Serenity
Vompatti - The Juggernaut - Unrecruited
Zelda - The Poisoner - Team Creeping Death
ZRFTS - The Champion - Unrecruited - Replaced in to The Detective - Team Ultramorph

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Highscores: 3
When someone who stole SVS's hunger power cursed me to get Tranq lynched, I really didn't think it was possible.

Ah yes, that may have been me. Sorry about that. :p

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Also, I'm really surprised Mata was Team Ultramorph. It seemed a given that she was Team Bealzebub all the way.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:58 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

thank you unfurl i don't know how I missed that.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:06 am 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

I knew it nutella was the oracle! and she was bad

too many people paling up to me saying I was civvie, really made me think they were all bad, :lol:
I counted around 5-4 since early on, was wrong about 1, cause that player was civvie :ripz:

I wanna know when was everyone recruited

Also I want to know how I survived, I think TH had something to do with the last one,
and there was a switch previous to that, but when was the first one? that one I have no idea

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:09 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Also I want to know how I survived, I think TH had something to do with the last one,
and there was a switch previous to that, but when was the first one? that one I have no idea

I protected you once, I think the last time you almost died.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:14 am 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Thanks DF, :daezy:
I was poisoned but I was healed after that, I thought I was going to be lynched from the poisoning, so I was relief after that

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:22 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Oh I forgot, I was also poisoned.

So many people wanted me dead...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:46 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Also, I'm really surprised Mata was Team Ultramorph. It seemed a given that she was Team Bealzebub all the way.

There was so much going on bts that its hard to describe. This was our epic challenge: Each Musketeer must be recruited, and outlive
the rest of their team. If this happens, the Musketeers will reunite as their own team, with a win condition of survival.

Ours was an experimental role, and the epic challenge was basically one that couldn't be achieved until close to end game. DP was recruited to the civs and Typh to team ??? somewhere mid game.
I was recruited by random selection to team UM from the day 0 poll.

Depending on who we got recruited to, the outcome could have been very different. Anyway, we had chatrooms, and secret chatrooms, and 'invaded' chatrooms, until it was quite confusing. Team UM excluded me early on, because they didn't warm up to the idea that being in 2 different chats could be beneficial to them. After suffering many slings and arrows :ripz: I made the decision to throw my support behind typh's new team. It was the only way to give our challenge a fighting chance, although we always had the option to help our recruited team win if we chose to.

It benefited me to seem aligned with ???, and because my votes counted as half, I made a good lynch patsy for them too. (especially since the other musketeers had vote manipulations)

I felt bad about Bea, Sorsha, and ZRFTS (a true gentleman with a good heart).

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:55 am 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

that sounds confusing and complicated Mata,
congrats! cause it really looks like you had a lot involvement in your winning
I did said you were gonna win :o even if I thought it was under a different team :ripz:

oh the UM9. was true
of course I knew it was true cause I was the one recruited to the civvie one XD

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:04 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Unfurl, your instincts were uncanny. I enjoyed reading your posts so much! The musketeers had btsc, no matter who they got recruited to, so we had baddie team btsc, and musketeer btsc, and also some secret btsc, also someone spying on our musketeer btsc, :o still not sure who? but it made for a lot of fun.

JC, thanks for the kind words! Your role was the reason we were scared of you, you could have have interfered with our vote manipulation.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:05 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

I did said you were gonna win :o even if I thought it was under a different team :ripz:

oh the UM9. was true

As we looked at who seemed to be acting civ, we thought you had probably been recruited in that random recruit from the people who voted the serenity option ("we" was me, TH and Epi who were the three civs that had bts).

And wow mata, someone spied on your musketeer bts? That's hilarious - I wanna know who!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:12 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

oh the UM9. was true

As we looked at who seemed to be acting civ, we thought you had probably been recruited in that random recruit from the people who voted the serenity option ("we" was me, TH and Epi who were the three civs that had bts).

And wow mata, someone spied on your musketeer bts? That's hilarious - I wanna know who!

:lol: I do too! It was funny, we had to scramble to get a new chat set up fast. I suspect it was from an early game 'paste bin document' that had our link on it, but who knows?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:17 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Long Con cleared the room May 17
Long Con was timed out May 18
ry joined the chat May 18
mata joined the chat May 18
Typhoony joined the chat May 18
mata joined the chat May 18
Typhoony joined the chat May 18
Typhoony joined the chat May 19
qpz.alsjg joined the chat May 19
Typhoony joined the chat May 19
Black Rock joined the chat May 20
Black Rock was timed out May 20
mata joined the chat May 20
Black Rock joined the chat May 20
Black Rock was timed out May 20
cy joined the chat May 21
cy joined the chat May 21
pippopippo1 joined the chat May 21
Black Rock joined the chat May 21
Black Rock was timed out May 21
Ter joined the chat May 22
fhfh joined the chat May 22
ss joined the chat May 22
Black Rock joined the chat May 23
Black Rock was timed out May 23
ggt joined the chat May 23
Black Rock joined the chat May 23
Black Rock was timed out May 23
Black Rock joined the chat May 24
Black Rock was timed out May 24
ss joined the chat May 24
fjui joined the chat May 26
mk joined the chat May 26
yiik joined the chat May 27
o joined the chat May 30
o left the chat May 30
tyrh joined the chat May 31
ghj joined the chat May 31
jjfg joined the chat May 31
fdfsdfsd joined the chat Jun 1
? joined the chat Jun 2
rrf joined the chat Jun 2
color joined the chat Jun 2
y joined the chat Jun 2
nvbc joined the chat Jun 2
lolo joined the chat Jun 2
Blues joined the chat Jun 3
weewew joined the chat Jun 3
Piqe joined the chat Jun 4
ng joined the chat Jun 5
sgdg joined the chat Jun 5
aa joined the chat Jun 6
o joined the chat 13:01
o left the chat 13:01
aaaaaa joined the chat 19:49
? joined the chat 2:33
sdasfaf joined the chat 10:56
aa joined the chat 19:14
quilld joined the chat 3:11
mata joined the chat 12:14
Click here to hide the visitor list

it may have been a joke, there was 2 intruders before LC cleared the room, all this other stuff was someone's attempt at being funny :p

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:27 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

oh i see it started right away -

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Page 146 of 150 [ 4475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150  Next