Page 3 of 3 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Survivor caramoan fans vs favorites - No Spoilers
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:01 am 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Highscores: 7
zany title: Spacegoat's Cult Founder
I agree with rey, it is 1,ooo, ooo dollars!!! :omg:

And I think outsmarting everyone else by taking 2 weak players to the end is a great move itself,
because to do that they had to deceive a lot people :lol:, and at the end they still need to win the jury votes, so they need to make sure people still like them enough

for example coach thought he was being very smart by taking sophie and the other guy, but people did not like coach, and they did not give him the win

so in some cases it backfires, there are probably other cases, but thats the one I recall the most

ozzy :sobbing: he was so great

ImageImage
ImageImage

Unfurl your black wings and wait:unfurl2:

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:27 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 34
Game Status: Hosting EPIC game!
zany title: The Mad King
Good point with Coach.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

I coexist in places you would never know existed.

:detective: :sawyer: :sawyer: :sawyer: :feb:

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:02 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 23
Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: Queen B
prob true. i think Russell Hantz took that blond girl and she ended up winning. I don't think she deserved it either. Russell just pissed off to many people, though he played the better game IMO.

and rey...no BS, i would take who i felt played a good game and not some weazly person who just sat on their ass and did nothing the entire game. :shrug2:

Click here for RM Facebook page
Check out the RM Wiki Page HERE

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:58 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

So, you see a difference between beating a great player before the jury vote and beating them with the jury vote? I don't see a difference at all.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:09 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

you have to beat good players through out the game. and i said it was only my opinion....i just would rather go up against someone who deserved to be there opposed to someone like Sherri.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

you have to beat good players through out the game. and i said it was only my opinion....i just would rather go up against someone who deserved to be there opposed to someone like Sherri.

Well, you know how I feel about winning is winning, BUT tonight was just cold blooded!! I can't believe Cochrane and Dawn blindsided Brenda like that!!! If one or both of them make it to the final tribal council, I think what they did tonight will really hurt their chances of winning. Especially after Brenda sacrificed her family time for everyone else. I'm not saying that should have bought her a ticket to the final, but they should not have voted her out like that tonight. I'm kinda disappointed in Cochrane for it. I know it's a competition for money, but still. I really felt bad for Brenda as she was getting her torch put out. :(

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Well, you know how I feel about winning is winning, BUT tonight was just cold blooded!! I can't believe Cochrane and Dawn blindsided Brenda like that!!! If one or both of them make it to the final tribal council, I think what they did tonight will really hurt their chances of winning. Especially after Brenda sacrificed her family time for everyone else. I'm not saying that should have bought her a ticket to the final, but they should not have voted her out like that tonight. I'm kinda disappointed in Cochrane for it. I know it's a competition for money, but still. I really felt bad for Brenda as she was getting her torch put out. :(

I did too. But I do agree with Cochrane that would have given her points in the Jury. Now the issue is if Eddie is in the F3, he has Malcolm, Andrea, Reynolds, and possibly Brenda now who will vote him. That is if Cochrane and Dawn are the other 2. Will be interesting if t hey can get rid of Eddie or not. The previews are indicating an injury...could be interesting Sunday!

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

I did too. But I do agree with Cochrane that would have given her points in the Jury. Now the issue is if Eddie is in the F3, he has Malcolm, Andrea, Reynolds, and possibly Brenda now who will vote him. That is if Cochrane and Dawn are the other 2. Will be interesting if t hey can get rid of Eddie or not. The previews are indicating an injury...could be interesting Sunday!

Yes, they need to get Eddie out for sure. Usually, the final immunity challenge to get from 4 to 3 players is very much a physical challenge, so I could very easily see Eddie making it to the final if he gets through the first tribal on Sunday.

And I'm very curious about the injury the preview hints at. The way Jeff was reacting makes me think that it's one of Eric, Dawn, or Cochrane. We shall see.

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:47 pm 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

poor brenda, I think Cochrane has become a villain :p I think this move may cost him the winning if he makes it to the end, if he is not able to sold his case to the jury

I can see him stabbing dawn and going against sherry and eddie in the final or dawn stabbing him

And I saw the preview too and I think eitheir dawn or cochrane may be evacuated, at least it looks like someone will, but it may be something else

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:51 pm 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

And Erick still a wild card, as he is in the out, I can also see him in the final 3 instead of one, eddie or sherry
what if those 3 were the final 3 instead :lol:

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:11 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

On twitter last night there was nothing but hate for Dawn. No one was pissed with Cochrane or Sherri for their votes for Brenda. I can only imagine it was becasue Brenda was the one who had Dawns back and she blindsided her. One person spoke up and said basically "so Russell Hantz can do that same thing and he's praised, but Dawn does and she's b*tc* at". True though.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:39 pm 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

I thought the mastermind behind of Brenda leaving was Cochrane and not Dawn,
as I think Dawn is just doing whatever to get farther, like imo it was more his plan and not her, but he was not close to Brenda, Dawn was, so I can see why people feel more she was the backstabber as both of them talk of getting rid of cochrane first
Like there were supposed to be "friends" after she help her find her teeths, probably Dawn felt hurt by Brenda decision of giving everyone else the chance to see their relatives, and not her husband, maybe that pushed her to betrayed her?

I dont think sherry is to blame eitheir, she is just doing whatever to survive, "better her then me" sort of game

And I think Cochrane is just protecting himself, probably saw Brenda and Dawn being closer perhaps too??? and getting rid of him eventually

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:52 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

I thought the mastermind behind of Brenda leaving was Cochrane and not Dawn,
as I think Dawn is just doing whatever to get farther, like imo it was more his plan and not her, but he was not close to Brenda, Dawn was, so I can see why people feel more she was the backstabber as both of them talk of getting rid of cochrane first
Like there were supposed to be "friends" after she help her find her teeths, probably Dawn felt hurt by Brenda decision of giving everyone else the chance to see their relatives, and not her husband, maybe that pushed her to betrayed her?

I dont think sherry is to blame eitheir, she is just doing whatever to survive, "better her then me" sort of game

And I think Cochrane is just protecting himself, probably saw Brenda and Dawn being closer perhaps too??? and getting rid of him eventually

Yeah, I can see the anger at Dawn. She was really the only one to screw Brenda over last night, and I guarantee that is why Brenda was so upset after Tribal...because of Dawn stabbing her in the back. I can't blame Cochrane at all for getting rid of Brenda because like you said they weren't close, AND Brenda was gunning for Cochrane to go next after Eddie.

Having said all that, I really think think this game is wide open right now. I could see anyone winning with the exception of Sherry. I don't think she will win no matter who is beside her if she makes final three. I could very easily see Cochrane, Eric, and to a lesser extent Dawn winning. I think last night will really, really hurt Dawn's chances with the jury. I can also see Eddie stealing the win. Like was said earlier here in this thread, he's got Malcolm, Reynold, and Andrea's votes with little doubt otherwise. Michael would probably also vote Eddie. I guess he could give Sherry his vote, but I'd think he'd vote Eddie. Who knows where Phillip will vote, but it will obviously be for one of Dawn, Cochrane, or Eric. Brenda's a wild card of course after what happened last night. Should be an exciting finale!

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:12 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

:whistle:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:34 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Yay Cochran!!!!!!

I think he was totally right with the comment that he made when he was voting at the last tribal council...the one where Eddie was voted out. He said something the effect of "You are the only one that can beat me." Or something like that. Of course, we couldn't see at the time that he was talkign about Eddie, but looking back I think he was exactly right and that Eddie was the only one left out of Dawn and Sherry that could possibly beat him. I dont really think that Eddie would have beaten Cochran, but he would have definitely gotten at least a couple of votes.

The best part of the final tribal council where the jury got to confront the final three was when Eric was talking to Sherry. It's true that Sherry had no chance whatsoever of winning the million bucks, but Eric had no business saying the things that he said and the things he wanted to say about Sherry and how she played the game. I thought that was a real douche bag move on Eric's part. Sherry did what she had to do to get to the final three. If she would not have played that way...if she had played the game that would have been approved by Eric, she wouldn't have made it as far as she did....she just wouldn't have. So, shut the funk up, Eric!! LOL

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:51 pm 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

ah!!!! I got spoiled by this thread, after I read reywas comment of yay cochrane I was duh :duh:

I had no idea that the finale was the weekend and not wednesday, and if so I would had not come to read

I just finish watching it, Good for cochrane!, it was landslide as predicted,

Eddie seem a sweet guy, not vey into playing strategic, but he seem likable, but I dont think he would had won if he had made it

It was a good season to watch, Looking forward to next one!!!

ImageImage
ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:05 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

ah!!!! I got spoiled by this thread, after I read reywas comment of yay cochrane I was duh :duh:

I had no idea that the finale was the weekend and not wednesday, and if so I would had not come to read

I just finish watching it, Good for cochrane!, it was landslide as predicted,

Eddie seem a sweet guy, not vey into playing strategic, but he seem likable, but I dont think he would had won if he had made it

It was a good season to watch, Looking forward to next one!!!

Oh no!! I'm sorry, unfurl!! :(

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

Page 3 of 3 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3