It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Do you guys watch "The Voice"?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:48 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Game Status: Playing already
So, the other day i started watching the argentinian versio of "the voice" and its called "La Voz Argentina". I never knew there was a show called "the voice" till i watched the argentinan version :p . I know this is a crappy reality tv stuff but i actually love to see people singing. Never watched "american idol" or any of those versions cause i didnt like the format, but this blind audition stuff with the jury being backwards to the singers and only concentrating in the voice its kinda cool, imo, and this turned into the only show i watch in argentinian tv (i mostly watch american shows :D ). Never watched the american version, though, is it any good? I love the argentinian version cause there are some amazing singers like this guy singing the amazing beatles song "oh darling":

Have you watched any performance that is outstanding in the voice? Share videos here! I love hearing people singing, specially if they sing great! :omg: :omg:

Just love this version so much! :omg:

do you have any video you can share of "the voice" in any country? Love hearing good singers, it is a weakness of mine :politegiggle: .

Sophies list: everyone.

Post subject: Re: Do you guys watch "The Voice"?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:54 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 39
It's originally a Dutch show.

I've watched it like once and I don't have anything to add to the topic at hand, just wanted to say that it's a Dutch show :noble:

Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:04 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

oh, ok, i didnt know it was dutch :omg:
do you have a contestant video from the dutch show?

i like that there is a program that is everywhere in the world. I would love to listen voice talents from everywhere.

Sophies list: everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:56 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 15
The first ever singing talent competition from which all of the Idol, Voice etc came was a New Zealand show, it was originally a New Zealand idea! How about that!

I am a good noob shepherd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:59 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Highscores: 104
The first ever singing talent competition from which all of the Idol, Voice etc came was a New Zealand show, it was originally a New Zealand idea! How about that!

Really, what show was that? I always thought Simon Cowell started it all with Pop Idol here in 2001...I think it was 01, anyway. xD

We have the Voice here. Only had 1 season, but it hasn't been very popular.
I think the UK is very, very tired of these kind've programmes. As I say, we've had them for over 10years constantly and it's just got to the point where enough is enough.

GET IN CHAT!

BLOCK SAWYER BEFORE HE BLOCKS MP AND OUR KILL!

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:34 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 15

Really, what show was that? I always thought Simon Cowell started it all with Pop Idol here in 2001...I think it was 01, anyway. xD

We have the Voice here. Only had 1 season, but it hasn't been very popular.
I think the UK is very, very tired of these kind've programmes. As I say, we've had them for over 10years constantly and it's just got to the point where enough is enough.

Nope. Popstars, 1999. The licence was then bought and the show produced in 2000/01 in the UK by Nigel Lythgoe (Simon Cowell was also involved). It was quite different in that the public didn't vote, but it has always been acknowledged by Lythgoe and Cowell as the creative genesis behind coming up with the idea for pop idol.

NZ have been the starting points for many shows, including the 'house makeover' style of show, and the 'desert island (survivor)' style of show. The reality is though, when other places get their hands on our stuff, they do it way better!

I am a good noob shepherd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:29 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

zany title: Warrior Princess
I watch The Voice!

I wasn't thrilled with who won Season 1 because I thought there were 2 people that deserved the title more. But Season 2 really upped the talent and it was tough to really have a favorite. I was happy with who won though. He used to be a back-up singer for Alicia Keys. I wasn't thrilled that pretty much every episode of the second season was 2 hours long thought. It's kind of a pain.

An evil maegi from the east.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]