Total votes : 0

Post subject: The Amazing Race
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:31 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 23
Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: Queen B

Here is where we can discuss episodes and who we want gone or to win!

Don't forget to vote in the poll!

Click here for RM Facebook page
Check out the RM Wiki Page HERE

Post subject: Re: The Amazing Race
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Justin and Jennifer were eliminated last week. Here are their post game thoughts:

Jeremy B.: What was the oddest and most bizarre thing you remember doing in this race? And was it worth it?
Jennifer: I think the scariest for me was some of the taxis we were in. We almost got into a few collisions so it was scary, but we survived. It was absolutely worth it. So much so that I would do it again.
Justin: I really don’t know. All of it was so exciting and really different. It wasn’t necessarily bizarre, it was just all new. I loved every minute of it.

Brian S.: Why didn't you just go back to the start, and how bad do you feel about it now?
Jennifer: I thought about going back many times. I just didn’t know if that was the right choice. I thought too much instead of following my gut. I still feel terrible about it.

Rozanne S.: What is the most difficult thing about the Amazing Race?
Jennifer: I think the most difficult thing is making sure that you communicate and work well with you partner, and transportation. Sometimes that can really trip you up.
Justin: I think the difficult thing for me was probably the fights at the beginning and making sure that we got our relationship back to a good place.

Steve G.: Where is the one place that you would like to go back to someday?
Jennifer: I’m actually going back to Bangkok for New Years this year. I really, really like Thailand and I wanted to check it out on my own terms.
Justin: I think Phuket is definitely a place I would like to go back to and Malawi. Those were the two places that I found most incredible.

Post subject: Re: The Amazing Race
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:37 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Next episode : When The Amazing Race lands in Denmark, Team NFL is missing in action. The teams will master local moves and tame the local wildlife. Tune in on Sunday,

I like Marcus Pollard. Its because he's a former Indianapolis Colts player. Actually, I like all the players left except father and son. I think the daddy yells too much.

I also have claimed this season the season of the "idiots". Why? Is there 1 single team who hasn't messed up a clue yet by NOT READING? I mean come on, the words are printed there for a reason READ THE ENTIRE CLUE. Read it several times.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]