It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 6 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

What is your favorite quote from Solitary?
Sayid: You'll find me in the next life, if not in this one.  20%
fingersplints (1)
 20%  [ 1 ]
-----  0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Jack: We're surviving here, Hurley. And that's my main concern is keeping us alive.  0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
-----  0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Hurley: Dudes... listen. Our lives suck! Everyone's nerves are stretched to the max! I mean, we're lost on an island, running from boars, and monsters... freakin' polar bears!  80%
Bookhouse (4), Des (3), Flyin' High (2), LittleTiger (5)
 80%  [ 4 ]
-----  0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Danielle Rousseau: There's no such thing as monsters.  0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 5

Post subject: Re: The LOST Rewatch Redux - 1.04 Walkabout
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:14 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 39
I didn't watch Walkabout yet. So I am just reserving this spot for my thoughts and then I'll edit this post when I get home ;) LOL

me tooooooooooooo :whistle:

ImageImage
ImageImage

I threw tantrums about my siggy, but :LT2: :wub: :ripz:

Post subject: Re: The LOST Rewatch Redux
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:26 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: CLECIUS!
EPISODE 1.05 – White Rabbit

centricity = Jack

Jack sees visions of his dead father, and struggles to deal with his death. Locke encounters the monster.

Quote = Locke: But I've looked into the eye of this island, and what I saw... was beautiful.

RM's First Biannual Arcade Tournament

Lost Rewatch Redux - 1.12 Whatever the Case May Be
presented by fingersplints and Flyin' High

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:38 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Highscores: 2
Game Status: Playing already
zany title: CLECIUS
The ending of course was mind-blowing, and the first time for me that the music of LOST was a really big part of it!

I'd say at least the second time... the introduction of the "Hollywood and Vines" adventure music in Pilot Part 2 when they're climbing the mountain... definitely a big moment !

In fact... Hollywood and Vines is my ringtone ! Get it here: http://www.myxer.com/ringtone:132514/

Tbh I never really noticed it the first time I watched the Pilot, idk why? :lol: I definitely did the second time around, but the first time I really remember H&V is in Through the Looking Glass haha. It probably pops up before that sometime doesn't it? :des:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:54 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Highscores: 5
The ending of course was mind-blowing, and the first time for me that the music of LOST was a really big part of it!

I'd say at least the second time... the introduction of the "Hollywood and Vines" adventure music in Pilot Part 2 when they're climbing the mountain... definitely a big moment !

In fact... Hollywood and Vines is my ringtone ! Get it here: http://www.myxer.com/ringtone:132514/

Tbh I never really noticed it the first time I watched the Pilot, idk why? :lol: I definitely did the second time around, but the first time I really remember H&V is in Through the Looking Glass haha. It probably pops up before that sometime doesn't it? :des:

LostPedia tells me that it is used twice in "Exodus" and then starting with TTLG like you say, it's used a lot, and then becomes a finale tradition for S4, S5 and S6. Used a few other times too: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Hollywood_and_Vines

Post subject: Re: The LOST Rewatch Redux - 1.05 White Rabbit
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:10 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Whilst looking for quotes, I found some trivia:

*When Jack enters the water to try and save the woman who is drowning in the shot that shows him swimming towards the camera you can clearly see a jet ski or boat keel trail.

*There is no way that the coffin would be placed on the plane as we saw it.. It has to be sealed and wrapped before it even leaves.. And a coffin is never put on a plane in front of other passengers.. It goes cargo.

*Jack and getting the coffin on the plane: It is not possible to just show up at the airport with a body. The morgue will never release to an individual, only to a funeral home because there are so many laws, and so much paperwork involved. For example: in order to transport a body out of the country you have to have a burial/transit permit that has to be approved by the American consulate, who has to see a certified death certificate and letter declaring that the person did not die of a contagious disease; all of which are prepared by a funeral home. The body would also have to go to a funeral home in L.A., so more paperwork can be filed to receive a local burial permit number before the cemetery will bury the body. No one is going to risk their jobs and break all these laws just because of an impassioned speech.

*Numbers: In Jack's flash-back he talks to the lady at the check-in counter at the airport and tells her that he needs to land in 16 hours.

•The scratches on Jack's face keep changing sides. One minute they're on his right cheekbone, the next minute (such as when he's talking to Locke after Locke saved him) they're on his left.

*When Jack is getting yelled at by Boone the same two people walk by twice because they reused the shot of Jack looking at Boone.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:15 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Watched White Rabbit. Locke gets even creepier, Boone gets even dumber, and Jack is pree cool. :duds: He should sleep more though :nicenod:
Do you guys think that MIB was telling the truth about appearing as Christian? I'm a fan of the theory that Christian was an advocate for the island type thing. It might not be a competely logically sound theory but it makes me happy :orly:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:16 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Oh and RIP Joanna! :sobbing:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:58 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

White Rabbit !

#1 This was the first episode to start with a flashback. Also, it's fun to imagine that "Meathead" may have been the pre-teen Martin Keamy. We don't really know one way or the other !

#2 That is immediately followed by one of the biggest continuity errors of S1. Charlie says "I don't swim," and then in "Greatest Hits" we learn that he did in fact know how to swim... pretty well, too (how many people could do an unweighted deep dive ?). Of course, he says DON'T not CAN'T. So maybe he took some sort of vow of not-swimming or something.

#3 I think it's safe to say that one could easily theorize that "Joanna" out in the water was actually Smokey (the real Joanna already being dead), trying to lure Jack to his death. Jack *decided* not to go after Joanna... if he had tried, maybe Smokey was luring him to a fatal whirlpool or something.

#4 When your kid asks why ocean water makes you thirsty, you say "because it's full of salt."

#5 These early episodes... note how often they use the phrase "the others" (referring to each other). Sun does it here.

#6 "Light, comma, sticks." My vote for best line of the episode !

#7 Good thing Shannon gave back the bug spray or fans would have been wondering for 6 seasons if Sawyer would try to collect the $5000 from Shannon's family when he gets back to the mainland.

#8 The argument about water leads to Christian clinking his glass of ice. Clever.

#9 I generally like Christian, but the "but they didn't jump you" speech shows why people thought he was a bad Dad. Nice 70s pop culture reference to Carol Burnett too.

#10 The Blu Ray sound when Jack tries to touch Smokey Christian in the jungle is WAY more effective than I remember it.

#11 Sawyer gives Kate the Marshall's badge, proclaiming her the new sheriff in town. In S2 though, when he called himself the new sheriff in town... Kate didn't give it back to him.

#12 Much of this episode seemed pretty weak to me in hindsight... EXCEPT the Jack/Locke conversation. The first time they ever really talked. The start of the Man of Science Man of Faith arc. Classic.

#13 Jack says that if he's not hallucinating, they're all in a lot of trouble. If he only knew !

#14 Terry O'Quinn's performance, squee.

#15 How freaky would it be to hear a glass of chinking ice in the middle of a jungle ? At night !

#16 Oh creepy doll... you were never very important.

#17 Jin was the first flashback crossover in a setting other than Flight 815 in the Pilot. I had forgotten that.

#18 Jack's torch is dripping oil. That makes... no sense. I doubt Jack was carrying any kind of fuel with him when he was arguing with Boone !

#19 They never did explain what happened to Christian's body. If the Others took him, you'd think Smokey wouldn't have been able to clone him.

#20 Kind of weird that the Life and Death theme was first introduced in a scene that only tangentially involves either life or death. I guess the water represented life.... sort of.

"White Rabbit" is an episode that a lot of people like, but I think that except for two classic dialogue scenes (Jack/Locke and the "Live Together, Die Alone" speech), it's sort of not that great. Five minutes of awesome surrounded by 35 minutes of "eh."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

^^^ I agree with most everything. I was NEVER a fan of white rabbit. I thought this episode was seriously overrated by the lost community.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:22 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Yeah, White Rabbit deserves a high spot on a list of "greatest scenes" but if you're just talking about the *entire* episode, it's sort of in the low middle.

Something else I forgot to mention... Sayid could totally tell that Sun can speak English.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:12 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

I added my thoughts to walkabout. Watching White Rabbit right now :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:50 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

I'm not a fan of White Rabbit. it' good cause its lost. But IDK what to say here :P

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 33
zany title: Her?
I love Jack's "live together, die alone" speech. So I voted for that.

I will be back later with more thoughts. Still catching up after my weekend away from the computer. :penguin:

Thank you LC and unfurl for the banners! :daezy:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:15 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 15
I am more a fan of White Rabbit now that the show is over than I was at the time. Watching it again with everything in its final perspective helped me to appreciate it more.

At the time, I was beginning to find Jack annoying (noting that I saw this after I'd seen much of season 2, in which he argues with Locke all the time, thats why I found him annoying) and although I liked the idea his father might have come back to life, I also wasn't wowed by the LT, DA speech (and still am not actually).

But now I have a much healthier respect for Jack and knowing that the monster was Christian, it gives this episode new significance and Ia ctually enjoyed it more for that.

I am a good noob shepherd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

House of the Rising Sun thoughts !

#1 You know, it's very cool that Sun and Jin got their centricity episode so early on (#4 after Kate, Locke and Jack). One might have guessed that two characters that many might have otherwise considered to be "minor supporting characters" would have come much later on. Being #4 totally negates that notion.

#2 Kate is actually asking Jack about his tattoos. Probably the #1 "mystery" on LOST that was entirely concocted by the writers. "Verbally copulating," heh. "Oh, you guys have an inside joke. How absolutely wonderful for you both." Classic Charlie.

#3 Mainstream America probably has no idea about this, but Asian (and especially Korean) cinema has been producing amazing, intelligent character-centric drama movies for decades now. The decision to make the Jin and Sun flashbacks this particular story is sort of an homage to them. Also, it smartly opens the show up to an international audience.

#4 "I'd have have thought Cs" - my pick for best line.

#5 Locke's comments to Charlie about knowing who he was, and how he'd see his guitar again... creepy.

#6 Making Hurley ask Jack and his ship with Kate was possibly the dumbest thing they ever had him say.

#7 Sawyer makes a comment about someone falling off a rock. And that's essentially how Kate and Jack killed Smokey.

#8 Locke - "I know a lot more about pain than you think." I had forgotten that line completely. Nice.

#9 Locke talking about the Island giving you something you want... it actually sounds like he's talking about Ben's "magic box" analogy.

#10 "I don't want to be Eve"... the start of the "Jack and Kate are Adam and Eve" theory. Thankfully, that wasn't it.

#11 It's fun to imagine what Jin is thinking when Michael is ranting at him with that axe. Great acting.

#12 That Jin flashback cameo in "White Rabbit" gets its pay off pretty quick.

#13 Besides Charlie, Sun and Jin, the other three main cast members who first take up residence at the caves are the future leader of the Others, and Jacob's two replacements. As for Charlie, Sun and Jin... they are the three cast members who would end up drowning underwater (Sayid doesn't count, he got blown up before he could drown).

Over all, a better episode than "White Rabbit" IF you like the "camp drama" stuff. Which I do.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

EPISODE 1.06 - House of the Rising Sun

Centricity = Sun

Walt and the others are shocked when Michael is brutally beaten, but only the non-English-speaking Jin and Sun know the truth behind the attack. Meanwhile Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Sayid argue about where the survivors should camp -- on the beach, where they're more likely to be seen, or in a remote inland valley where fresh water abounds; and Locke discovers Charlie's secret.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:44 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

As always, excellent insight into the show BHB! I love reading your episode posts. I will put up a poll for this episodes quotes at some point today.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:09 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

#13 Besides Charlie, Sun and Jin, the other three main cast members who first take up residence at the caves are the future leader of the Others, and Jacob's two replacements. As for Charlie, Sun and Jin... they are the three cast members who would end up drowning underwater (Sayid doesn't count, he got blown up before he could drown).

One more thought to tie all that together. The reason they came to the caves was for the water. Half of them drowned, one of them was strangled, which is sort of like drowning, and the other two got their Jacob status by drinking water.

Post subject: Re: The LOST Rewatch Redux - 1.06 House of the Rising Sun
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:20 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 15
Oh, one more point on White Rabbit - BH brought up Charlie's 'I don't swim' - an excuse from an at that point irresponsible Charlie, perhaps?

This was definitely one thing I had always felt was a continuity error. But Lost wasn't immune from them, so the probable truth is it was. We just ened to come up with other reasons. Personally, I think a vow of not swimming sounds great.

I am a good noob shepherd

Post subject: Re: The LOST Rewatch Redux - 1.06 House of the Rising Sun
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

This was definitely one thing I had always felt was a continuity error. But Lost wasn't immune from them, so the probable truth is it was. We just ened to come up with other reasons. Personally, I think a vow of not swimming sounds great.

Well, yeah, the only way to avoid the continuity error is to obsess that he said I DON'T swim instead of I CAN'T swim.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:49 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

EPISODE 1.07 - The Moth

Centricity = Charlie

Charlie begins to feel the effects of his heroin withdrawal. Hallucinations lead Charlie to an angry confrontation with Jack which leaves the Doctor trapped in a cave after a rock slide. In flashbacks, we see the beginning of Charlie's heroin addiction.

Quote = Locke: You see this little hole? This moth's just about to emerge. It's in there right now, struggling. It's digging it's way through the thick hide of the cocoon. Now, I could help it - take my knife, gently widen the opening, and the moth would be free - but it would be too weak to survive. Struggle is nature's way of strengthening it. Now this is the second time you've asked me for your drugs back... ask me again, and it's yours.

Post subject: Re: The LOST Rewatch Redux - 1.07 Th Moth
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:14 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

One more thought about "White Rabbit" before I rewatch "The Moth" tonight... who would have guessed that Jack's search for his dad would end up lasting for SIX seasons and only get resolved in the series finale, and that it would be... in Purgatory (and no, that's not the Island) ?

Post subject: Re: The LOST Rewatch Redux - 1.07 Th Moth
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:41 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Okay, The Moth... see, this is a good example of an early S1 episode where the writers I think were still finding their way. The characterizations are simplistic, with a few of the characters (Kate and Hurley) nearly never acting quite like this ever again. Now, maybe the point is that Charlie is suffering withdrawal, and so his perspective is different... but for example, he's not even there when Kate is b*tc* out Sawyer (who by the way, has so far given the others pretty much everything they ever asked for).

#1 It is sort of funny that the cave collapse happens when Charlie says he's a bloody rock god. Given what we know about the Island... maybe that was the Island saying, "yeah, there's only one rock god around here..." Note that Charlie is wearing his Eeeevil Hoodie when he says that.

#2 Hurley: "make sure you tell Kate." Shipping line, bleagh.

#3 Sayid's comments about how they shouldn't have survived... foreshadowing for the concept of the Candidates ? Probably not exactly. I think they knew there was a reason why the Losties survived, but not specifically what it WAS yet.

#4 Another example of this episode's heavy handedness... again and again people keep talking about how useless Charlie is. Which I don't think we ever heard before or after.

#5 Badly written Kate's insolence at Sawyer's offer to help, again not credible. Remember who shot the bear, who tried to euthanize the Marshall, etc ?

#6 Locke's writing is likewise overly judgemental. Terry O'Quinn spins gold out of c*ap though.

#7 The moth analogy is also overwrought.

#8 Theory: Jack was paralyzed by the rocks, but got better via the Island's super healing.

#9 Sayid's triangulation theory... yeah, that would only work if your triangle was covering most of the Island. Which we know for sure it wasn't, and we know the radio tower was off in a far section that they never went to at that point.

#10 Sayid not trusting Kate with Sawyer... back in those days when they were trying to hint a Kate-Sayid ship. Funny.

#11 Oh my god, Sawyer asking Kate about Jack. Enough shipping. Jeez.

#12 "You're actually comparing yourself to Jack." Wow, the c*ap dialogue doesn't stop.

#13 And making Sawyer a creep by not telling Kate. Yeah, that's not the Sawyer we know.

#14 One thing that is good about this episode ? It looks purty in Blu Ray.

#15 There appears to be a continuity error... we saw Charlie and Liam coming off stage, Liam gets a girl, and then I think we see the same girl with Liam when Charlie comes to say they have a show in an hour. ANOTHER concert at the same venue on the same night ?

#16 Another continuity error... Charlie says he has a plane to catch, but we know from Exodus that he went to the airport from the hotel, not a visit to his brother.

#17 I'm guessing Charlie's moth might have been Smokey helping them out. Or something.

#18 Yeah, that useless Sawyer everyone keeps bagging. He ALSO set off his flare like he was supposed to.

#19 Sayid has a really bad case of tunnel vision. He's standing on a huge plateau, and in all the time it would take for Locke to make it to the middle, he never looks in that direction ? Of course he would. More bad writing.

#20 In Blu Ray HD, the CGI on that last shot of the moth is REALLY bad.

#21 "The Moth" is a good argument *against* the foreshadowing of The Numbers. Why ? Because the number in this episode is NOT one of the Numbers... it's THREE. Charlie's confession is about three sexual experiences, Locke gives him three chances to get his drugs, Sayid's triangulation has three points, and Charlie sees the moth three times. If this episode was foreshadowing, all those numbers should be fours (and then Sayid would be "rectangulating" I guess).

#22 "The Moth" was cowritten by cartoon writer Paul Dini (He-Man And The Masters of the Universe, Transformers, Star Wars: Ewoks and Tiny Toon Adventures), and Jennifer Johnson, whose only other episode was cowriting "Whatever the Case May Be," another not-that-great S1 episode. Paul Dini also worked on the Batman and Superman cartoons, which I *did* like, but this one LOST episode does not make him look like a great writer. Dini and Johnson leaving the writing staff in S1... a positive move, I think.

So, yeah, this is probably the weakest of the early S1 episodes. Unfortunately, the way I remember it... it's not the worst of S1.

Post subject: Re: The LOST Rewatch Redux - 1.07 The Moth
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:12 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Looking at those 2004 posts from the night when "The Moth" first aired, it's funny to note that a few people back then were thinking that maybe Jack was gay: http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com ... 0131&st=15

THAT would have been a hilarious twist !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Yea, I was not a fan of the moth for most of the reasons you already stated. I was never huge into the "ships", and there was lots of bad and inconsistent writing this episode.

Bookhouse wrote:
#1 It is sort of funny that the cave collapse happens when Charlie says he's a bloody rock god. Given what we know about the Island... maybe that was the Island saying, "yeah, there's only one rock god around here..."

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Sorry I have been failing at keeping up with this. Now that the forum awards are over I should have more time :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:28 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

"Confidence Man"

#1 That opening shot got me googling... yes, bananas grow in the Pacfic isles.

#2 "It's about bunnies !"

#3 That girl with Sawyer has really white teeth.

#4 We've seen Sawyer's briefcase gag a few times by the end of the show... to see the original again, wow, makes that girl seem kinda dumb.

#5 The premise of the next Sawyer episode (Outlaws) is a boar rutting through Sawyer's stuff. This episode, we see BOONE doing the same thing.

#6 A person who brings a huge bottle of hydrogen peroxide onto a plane is really well prepared.

#7 Sayid says "the man responsible", which at the time seemed like a fake out that it was really the French woman who attacked him. Sayid was right of course.

#8 Claire reappears after a few episodes off.

#9 Season 6 reveals that the inhaler was found around the caves (by Hurley and Jack). So, while Boone and Jack are having this conversation about Sawyer... the inhaler is probably a few feet from them. Hah !

#10 "Hey, what's going on here ?", Kate says like she's the boss.

#11 Please note that when Sawyer is simply asked what he wants for the inhaler, he says a kiss. Nothing crazy, just a kiss. He didn't even specify on the lips.

#12 Sawyer's letter... nice homage to The Princess Bride !

#13 Locke's "slow cigarette" theory would really suck if there was tropical Islands had breezes. Oh wait, they totally do, all the time !

#14 The guy who Sawyer almost rips off... that actor's dad is Dom DeLuise.

#15 Hurley should have saved his "Jedi moment" comment... all the stuff he ends up seeing, and he used it describe a doctor treating asthma ?

#16 BEST QUOTE: "Baby, I am tied to a tree in a jungle of mystery. I just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a gen-u-ine I-raqi. Of course, I'm serious."

#17 "Your name's not Sawyer, is it ?" Whee.

#18 "Confidence Man" is tied to a few later great episodes (especially The Brig and The Incident). It's also pretty good itself.

#19 The imaginary peanut butter scene is a classic. Totally made irrelevant by S2... but at the time, it was brilliant.

#20 Sayid leaving... I can only imagine what people at the time thought this meant.

#21 Sayid kissed Kate's hand, again keeping alive the notion of a Kate/Sayid ship. Funny now.

#22 Boone is wearing a bloody shirt very similar to the one that Locke wears (with Boone's blood) at his funeral.

Over all, one of the best early S1 episodes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:48 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

"Confidence Man" is the last episode on the S1x2 Blu Ray. When you let it play to the end, you get a "Find Out What Happens Next" plug for Disc 3 (Solitary, Raised by Another, All the Best Cowboys... and Whatever the Case May Be). Here are the questions they promise answers to...

A Friendship or More (Michael/Sun)? (NO) (their relationship really isn't addressed much more in the show... except for the "Buried Secrets" mobisode after S3)
Will the Survivors Ever Find More Food? (NO) (not until S2 !)
Will Life Be Better In The Caves ? (YES... sort of)
Who Attacked Sayid? (NO) (not answered until "The Greater Good")
Who is the Real Sawyer? (NO) (not until "The Brig", not for sure)
What Will He Find (Sayid) ? (YES)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:24 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 39
Haha...I failed at keeping up too. But at least I made it through 3 episodes. Let's call that a small victory considering how much time I don't have. :nicenod:

ImageImage
ImageImage

I threw tantrums about my siggy, but :LT2: :wub: :ripz:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:20 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Another Confidence Man thought... Sawyer's flashback was the first that had no reference to Australia or Oceanic 815. Possibly trying to make us think Sawyer wasn't on the plane ?

Post subject: Re: The LOST Rewatch Redux - 1.08 Confidence Man
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:50 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

EPISODE 1.08 - Confidence Man

Centricity = Sawyer

The survivors confront Sawyer about his hoarding of supplies after they realize he has Shannon's asthma medicine that she desperately needs. Sayid resorts to his interrogation techniques on Sawyer. In flashbacks, we learn what Sawyer did before he reached the island.

Quote = Sawyer: Baby, I am tied to a tree in the jungle of mystery. I've just got tortured by a damn spinal surgeon and a genuine Iraqi. Of course I'm serious. Just not seein' the big picture here, Freckles. You really gonna let that girl suffocate 'cause you can't bring yourself to give me one little kiss. Hell, it's only first base. Lucky for you, I ain't greedy.

Page 4 of 6 [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next