All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Doobers Post Game Interviews - Civvie
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 pm 
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Game Status: Playing already
WONK!

Great inteviews - it's always really fun to read them. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 23
Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: Queen B
THE FEY MAFIA INTERVIEW - CIVVIE

So I decided to sit down with Merlin to have a chat. Merlin played Maurelle, Day Elves in The Fey making him Civvie.

DD: Hi Merlin. Thank you for sitting down with me for this interview.
Merlin: Thank you for asking me.
DD: How did you like playing The Fey?
Merlin: The fey was quite fun, with an intriguing concept with the roads and of course the oracle, very nifty!
DD: Was there anything you didn't like about The Fey?
Merlin: Most of my objections to the game have to do with mafia in general, and are not specific for the fey. Obviously, my objections regarding mafia are quite minor, else I wouldn't play at all :) The concept was good, and the execution was fine, although I WAS worried that there were too many abilities out there :) I didn't really like to see Cerberus as one of the Gorgon faction, although I assume he was added because of the number of sign ups. But he felt decidedly out of tune for the others in the faction.

I reckon that this is more to do with hosting style then anything, but I think there was too much host interference, with the clickable fairies and witches and whatnot. The essence of a good game is a nice balance of sides, with good abilities that fit a theme. Given that, the game should be able to play itself out. Still, I readily acknowledge this is more about my own personal ideas on the subject, other players might have different ideas about hosting, and they are more than welcome to it, after all, they are the ones putting in the effort to make everything work!

DD: What did you like best about The Fey?
Merlin: I like the idea of the Oracle, very nice touch. The roads in the beginning were quite mysterious too, and added a nice touch.
I also like the artwork, although I do hope that people won't forget the gameplay in favor of nice art. That was definitely not the case here though :P
DD: I thought the Oracle was a nice touch as well. How long have you been playing mafia?
Merlin: Three years or so. I may be off though, I generally don't keep good track of stuff like this.
DD: Thats a long time :detective: Besides playing mafia, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Merlin: Procreate :) Srsly though, I like to read and listen to music. I used to be an avid gamer, but that has waned a bit over the years...
DD: Sounds like fun. Are you known by any other name on other sites?
Merlin: Probably not. I don't frequent many sites on the net, but the ones I do visit regularly, I visit often. I dislike making accounts,since I dislike spreading my information around in a system that has all the privacy of a glass house.
DD: I agree with not spreading your info around. Where are you from?
Merlin: The Netherlands.
DD: Do you work?
Merlin: I work. It's rather mundane and boring, and, see what I wrote about spreading too much personal information around above :)
DD: :politegiggle: I did and thats no problem. Do you go to school?
Merlin: No, not anymore, sadly. I retain an interest in history and philosophy, although my interests in the academic world are relatively wide ranging.
DD: History can be a lot of fun and philosophy is good to use in Mafia :yes: . Is there any fun fact about yourself you wish to share?
Merlin: Fun, eh? Oh, that's hard. One thing that springs to mind is the ultimate irony in failure to collect on a bet. I bet with a friend that our newly formed government would fall before the year was out. We bet for a crate of beer. I won.
But by that time, I had stopped drinking, so I guess, I can still claim the crate if I ever feel like starting again :)
DD: :politegiggle: How do you like RM?
Merlin: With lots of ketchup and onions on the side, please :P If I didn't like RM, I wouldn't participate. I try to adhere to my principles, they are the most defining and memorable quality of a person, after all. Although I think the focus should be more on mafia play, and less on making this a social zone. There are plenty of large website on the internet for that. There are less dedicated to mafia. Stick to the roots, I'd say!

Click here for RM Facebook page
Check out the RM Wiki Page HERE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:35 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 1
Game Status: Ready to play!
zany title: more like, theLEGENDARYlaurens
Hurray for Merlin! :) more prove that Dutch people are great!
I don't mind the social zone, though I'm here to play mafia! :D

(also, DD, nice interview! :))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Superhero Mafia Interview Townie
So I decided to sit down with Golden to have a chat. Golden played Ophelia Payne - Etherea in Superheros making him Townie.

DD: Welcome Golden. I'm glad you had some time to talk with me.
Golden: I wouldn't dare say no to you :rolleyes:
DD: How did you like playing SuperHeros Mafia?
Golden: It was a really fun game, I felt like it balanced really well all the things that can make mafia great: roles that made for interesting thought processes and left options open for why things happened; a wide range of challenges awarding prizes that met different people's skill sets; a community that really operated very well together on the whole and had a lot of fun together; a theme that was so well executed that it will be remembered as one of the great games (and, I feel, has sort of set the bar for theming).
DD: That is some high praise. I'm sure Splints and Blindfaeth will enjoy hearing that. Was there anything you didn't like about SuperHeros Mafia?
Golden: I felt a bit sorry for chefcharity, who deserved a better rap for what I felt was a good game but one where she was under the spotlight pretty hard for a first game. The downside of the 'alias' concept is I think it's a natural disadvantage for new players, who won't be given the leniency they otherwise might be.
DD: I agree. What was the best part of Superheros Mafia?
Golden: Without a shadow of a doubt, the secret identities. I didn't know a lot of the people playing anyway, but it really felt like everyone was for the most part judged on their game play for that one game. It was interesting that some people said they found it harder to identify the baddies as a result. I felt it was easier, because you weren't fighting against a case of 'but thats how this person always plays'.
DD: That is something that does go on in every game. How long have you been playing mafia?
Golden: Online - about a month. With my youth group (different, but the same) for a very long time.
DD: I've never played it live, that has to have a completely different feel. Besides playing mafia, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Golden: Who said mafia was limited to my spare time? I'm a bit eclectic though. Happy to do a little gaming, happy to go for a walk, happy to sit down with a book, happy to do a little needlework.
DD: Needlework? I'd like to see some pictures of what you've done :nicenod: Are you known by any other name on other sites?
Golden: I'm always golden.
DD: What Country are you from?
Golden: I'm a kiwi, naturally ;P I think RM's lone New Zealander (so far, but I'm working on it).
DD: The more the merrier. Do you work? If so, what do you do?
Golden: Yah, I work as a lawyer
DD: This does explain a lot :politegiggle: Are you a full time student?
Golden: No, and thank god I have left that far behind me
DD: Is there any fun fact about yourself you wish to share?
Golden: Err... I get Christmas before all of you!
DD: That was just mean :P
Golden: :politegiggle:
DD: How do you like RM?
Golden: I'm actually really enjoying this site, the community is quite lovely. I'm actually getting to know people here which is nice, and I like the fact the sites main purpose is mafia and everyone has fun with it.[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:58 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

zany title: CLECIUS!
yay another great interview

glad you enjoyed the game Golden :wub: we are planning Superhero Mafia 2 :o

And you are not the only member from New Zealand. We have another but he is on mafia hiatus right now :)

RM's First Biannual Arcade Tournament

Lost Rewatch Redux - 1.12 Whatever the Case May Be
presented by fingersplints and Flyin' High

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 am 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Highscores: 7
zany title: Spacegoat's Cult Founder
Great interview Doober and Golden

The lawyer thing explains a lot about Golden game style , that was my first thought after Grease were he said it :p

But if I ever get in trouble and somehow I end up in New Zealand then I know who I can call XD

ImageImage
ImageImage

Unfurl your black wings and wait:unfurl2:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:39 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 15
glad you enjoyed the game Golden :wub: we are planning Superhero Mafia 2 :o

:jiggy: :bliss: :twosides: :clap: :pogo:

The only sad thing is, doubtless I won't be Ophelia Payne, which would be beside the point. I often get hankerings to sign up to a new game as Ophelia instead of Golden ;)

I am a good noob shepherd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:13 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 33
zany title: Her?
Wonderful interview! Keep these coming DD, they're wonderful. :daezy:

Thank you LC and unfurl for the banners! :daezy:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:18 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

great interview! :) (as always ofcourse! :p)

and superhero part2? :o IN! :omg:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:38 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Great interview, thanks for the high praise Golden :wub: And thank you Doober for taking the time to do it~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:43 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Highscores: 2
zany title: CLECIUS
LOL, my interview never got posted for RM mafia. Am I really that bland? :pout:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

RM Mafia Interview - Civvie

So I decided to sit down with Des to have a chat. Des played RM Dunny in RM Mafia making him a civvie.

DD: Hey Des, thank you so much for talking with me today.
Des: Thank you for asking.
DD: Now remember, just because I was a co-host of this game you can speak freely. So how did you like playing RM Mafia?
Des: I loved playing RM Mafia! As it was only my second game ever, it was a bit intimidating to come and play with almost all new people, but from the get go I felt very welcomed and I wasn't as uncomfortable as I had expected to be. The longer the game went on, the more interesting and thought-provoking it became, and there was never a time when I got bored of the game!
DD: That is awesome. Was there anything you didn't like about RM Mafia?
Des: Hmm, TBQH there wasn't really anything I didn't like. Maybe a suggestion would be to have a couple more contests?
DD: Noted. :) What did you like best in RM Mafia?
Des: The best part of the gameplay in RM Mafia was the RM LC dilemma and the paranoia everyone got from it. Even though it led to my lynch, it was compelling to try and figure out all the angles and possibilities that could come from that role. I'd have to say my absolute favourite part of RM Mafia was having fun with my fellow players, especially near the end haha. I also loved the lynch and Night posts!
DD: I think the funnies part was you death ultimatum :politegiggle: How long have you been playing mafia?
Des: I'm a mafia newbie, this was my second game only. My first was PD mafia at STV.
DD: Well for a newbie you played really well. Besides playing mafia, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Des: I'm a sports kind of guy, I play soccer (football) among other things. I also like to fit in as much time out and about with friends during the week as possible.
DD: I'm not getting into the Soccer/football discussion :P Are you known by any other name on other sites?
Des: I'm DesmondHume7 at STV, where I started. When I joined here I decided to condense it to Des because that's what everyone ended up calling me anways. I'm also Des at The Piano.
DD: Nice to know. What Country are you from?
Des: I'm from Canada, I live in Ontario. I'm originally from Vancouver, BC.
DD: So how do you like RM?
Des: RM is awesome, I love you guys :wub:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 15
Des, apparently you are NOT that bland after all!!!

I am a good noob shepherd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:21 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 16
zany title: The Boss!
Awesome interview!!!

We are glad you are here, Des! :wub:

LT's list:

Visit our Facebook Page! Be sure to like us!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

LOL, my interview never got posted for RM mafia. Am I really that bland? :pout:

its called me being busy and then forgetting :blushing: sorry Des :sophie:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:54 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Dogma Mafia Interview - Civvie

So I decided to sit down with Bea to have a chat. Bea played The Metatron in Dogma Mafia making her a civvie.

DD: Thank you so much for talking with me and sorry to see you asploded at the end of the game.
Bea: Thank you for asking me
DD: How did you like playing Dogma?
Bea: Omg! I loooved playing dogma! It is one of my favorite movies. SVS showed me the rough bones of the game (No secrets - no info about mooby) ages ago to ask if I was interested in co-hosting with her again. I was all "ummm no - I really wanna play this one :blushing: Having hosted with SVS before, I knew I was in for a wild good time - but man - I never saw half this stuff coming!!
DD: Was there anything you didn't like about Dogma?
Bea: Loosing Grim. I adore having bts with him so much. I was sad he became ebol. That said, as usual - he did just as amazing job being ebol as he did when he was civ.
DD: What was the best part of Dogma?
Bea: My teammates. I enjoyed all the bts with team god - and the extra bts with kane and the gang. I couldn't always get to chat, but awe kate and des and bf and sophie!!! You guys always made me feel so welcome when I did get there! Also the hostesses were great! The twists were amazing. At the beginning of the game I thought we were unstopable, but we had to fight hard for the win!! Well done to team hell! Oh and manny - manny made me :lol: with every post he made!
DD: Manny had me rolling too :politegiggle: How long have you been playing mafia?
Bea: I think a little over a year now? My first game was as a replacement in mike's 70's show mafia on lp - then hv was getting going and I have played all but 2 games there. My first game here was lc's sandman game (if I am remembering correctly)
DD: Besides playing mafia, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Bea: There is time for other things besides work and mafia? (Kidding - kinda ;) ). When I'm not working, I like a good movie or an even better book. I do love me a nice glass (or 4) of wine. Packing is soon to be my favorite free time activity as I will be moving to AZ in sept. :D
DD: I understand the packing and moving as thats what I'm in the process of doing now :meh: Are you known by any other name on other sites?
Bea: I am easy to find - I am bea here - on tp - and stv (If I could ever remember my password there :blushing: and beatrice828 on lp and hv.
DD: What Country are you from?
Bea: I am from the US - born, raised and still live in small town Ohio. Soon to move to AZ where there is no snow and the bestest man I have ever met :D
DD: Oh we are neighbors. There is such a place with no snow :| Good luck with the bestest man :daezy: Do you work?
Bea: I am the floor manager at a private country club. Which means I bartend/waitress/sometimes manage the food and beverage opperations. My job is gruling, but it's similar to being in a newsroom on deadline night. There is a rush of adreniline that comes when you pull off amazing things under the worst of circumstances that can't be beat.
DD: Sounds fun. Are you a full time student?
Bea: I'm not a student, but I was. I have a BA in Secondary Education with concentrations in English and Communications. I taught for 2 years, but I was young and some personal problems caused me to leave the field. I may go back to it - or may concider grad school. I have a secret desire to study library science. Being a librarian would be the bestest job evah!!
DD: Nice! Is there any fun fact about yourself you wish to share?
Bea: I love to set high end tables. Making centerpieces - interesting napkin folds. I love working the parties that have detailed wine service and high end detailed food service (lots of courses serving over the right places clearing over the right places) terms of service ediqute facinate me. As does info about wine. I could nerd out for hours about the propper temp to serve a white or a red and how to pair it with delicious food. I watch more of the foodnetwork channel than I do any other thing on tv. :blushing:
DD: No need to blush....I spend way too much time watching HGTV :politegiggle: How do you like RM?
Bea: Omg!!! I love RM! So very much!! Such a great mix of peeps from many different sites - and the mods and admins here are great!! (Even wabbit :p ) The games are interesting and fun and help me become a better player And you are here doob!!!! And Cubia and Heiots! My zombiebar goddesses!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:03 am 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Highscores: 7
zany title: Spacegoat's Cult Founder
Always good to read the interviews :daezy:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Unfurl your black wings and wait:unfurl2:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:16 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

yay :daezy:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:42 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

:wub: I hope you'll play here again soon! :) thanks for the interview DD! :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:11 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 39
Des: Hmm, TBQH there wasn't really anything I didn't like. Maybe a suggestion would be to have a couple more contests?

:no: Why ever would u hav noted that? :P Contests are the worstest. :nicenod:

ImageImage
ImageImage

I threw tantrums about my siggy, but :LT2: :wub: :ripz:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:26 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 33
zany title: Her?
Thanks for posting another excellent interview, Doober!! :daezy:

Thank you LC and unfurl for the banners! :daezy:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:19 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

:no: Why ever would u hav noted that? :P Contests are the worstest. :nicenod:

Also, I can't speak for Doober. But I had a hard time coming up with contests that were relevant to Rm in itself. Anyone who played Disney knows I like contests :p

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:22 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

King Arthur Interview - Civvie

So I decided to sit down with blindfaeth to have a chat. blindfaeth played Percival in King Arthur making him a civvie.

DD: Hi BF, thank you so much for talking with me today.
BF: Thanks.
DD: How did you like playing King Arthur?
BF: Oh man, I loved it! It's definitely a game I will never forget! Rabbit and LT did a great job hosting it! I'm really flattered to be picked for the civvie interview! :omg:
DD: They did do a great job! Was there anything you didn't like about King Arthur?
BF: Well, I was NKed early on, that was a little disheartening. Also, when I came back to life as a result of the mirror realm I had to catch up on the thread. When I was alive I was already following it very poorly, so you can imagine my dismay at the thought of reading something like 1300 posts - or was it more? :notme:
DD: OMG, thats a lot of posts :isscared: . What did you like best in King Arthur?
BF: Night 5 was definitely the best part :noble: I somehow managed to usurp the throne from Constantine (Tranq) [And BTW good job baddies at getting the King lynched and then NKing his successor], recruit JC (which also recruited Des because he was her teammate), and find the Holy Grail from Canuck - which protected me and my new teammates. And then the ability I stole from Tranq allowed me to search for Excalibur, which JC was just dying to pass off to me :p I also really enjoyed my BTSC chatroom and the end game with JC and I being all paranoid. I was pleased that the NKs I made with Excalibur hit baddies, when the game didn't end with Typh's death I thought I'd made a grave error~ We were so paranoid in fact, that we were prepared to try and vote Tranq if he and Kate were teammates and he decided to vote us that last lynch! :whistle:
DD: :circles: How long have you been playing mafia?
BF: I've been playing since November of 2010! Can you believe that? :wacko:
DD: No, I don't believe that :p Besides playing mafia, what do you like to do in your spare time?
BF: I like to work on my art~ I'm a Graphic Design student graduating this May :D I also like to play board games. I have a collection of 60+ :noble:
DD: 60 games :isscared: Are you known by any other name on other sites?
BF: I don't have any other screenames but I have been trying to come up with a suitable replacement for blindfaeth for a while now.
DD: Well I'm sure if anyone reading this has any ideas you'll be hearing them :politegiggle: . What Country are you from?
BF: I live in the US~ VA right now for college but Florida is my home :D
DD: Do you work? If so, what do you do?
BF: Just a full time student at this point. I got a phone call earlier this afternoon with a promising potential internship with a medical company, though.
DD: Good luck!!! Are you a full time student?
BF: Why yes, yes I am. Graphic Design. *de ja vu* :crazy:
DD: Don't make fun of my questions :P Is there any fun fact about yourself you wish to share?
BF: I'm the resident gay :blindfaeth:
DD: Yes, you have been queenified!. So how do you like RM?
BF: I love RM! It is my mafia home :wub: Thanks everyone for welcoming me here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:46 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

King Arthur Mafia Interview Indy

So I decided to sit down with Canucklehead to have a chat. Canucklehead played The Fisher King in King Arthur making her Indy.

DD: Canuck, long time no see. Thanks for talking with me today.
Canuck: Thanks for asking!
DD: Overall, how did you like playing King Arthur?
Canuck: I don't think I actually "played" the game. I was so frakking confused and clueless the whole time that I decided to go with my usual game startegy of ignoring the actual game, and just amusing myself in the thread. :canuck:
DD: :lol: Was there anything you didn't like about King Arthur?
Canuck: All of the secrets that I had no way of deciphering. My ideal mafia game is like a puzzle, where any player could conceivably (if they put enough thought into it and put all the pieces together) figure out everything they need to know.......but that's just my preference. I admire the amount of work that went into the game. :nicenod:
DD: I heard there was a ton of work in that game. What was the best part of King Arthur?
Canuck: My poetry. Totes. That was some spontaneous literary genius on my part. :noble:
DD: Of Course! How long have you been playing mafia?
Canuck: I don't acctually play mafia. I just hang out in mafia threads (see answer 1) ;)
DD: Thats the best part :politegiggle: Besides playing mafia, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Canuck: Procrastinate on writing papers, climb rocks, dance, go into debt, get ridiculously lost in the wilderness and call it "camping", spend unhealthy amounts of time thinking about 16th and 17th Century English literature, lust after unattainable people, inflict my self-indulgent artistic practice on the world (aka "choreography"), obsess about hockey. I'm a busy gal. :nod:
DD: Thats a lot of spare time :isscared: . Are you known by any other name on other sites? If so, care to share?
Canuck: No, and I hate people who have multiple names. Suspicious, tbqh.
WHAT'RE YOU HIDING, *u*k? :suspicious:
DD: I can't say anything about that :whistle: . What Country are you from?
Canuck: I'll give you one guess :detective:
DD: Canada! :D Do you work? If so, what do you do?
Canuck: Eternal student and starving artist. :noble: For realz. I'm poor and hungry. :crying:
DD: Here, I feel bad for you. :popcorn: :guzzle: :pizza: Are you a full time student? If so, what are you studying?
Canuck: English Literature, with a focus on 16th and 17th century English Literature and Critical Theory. I'm all about practicality. :nicenod:
DD: Love the practicality. Is there any fun fact about yourself you wish to share?
Canuck: I have a secret obsession with the musical (and the book) "Les Miserables".
I can't explain it.
I've seen it live 6 times. Farthest I've travelled to see it: London, England. Just last week, I spent 12 hours on a bus to go see the new US tour in Detroit.
I'm so full of shame! :crying:
DD: I guess I shouldn't tell you I've never seen it :unsure: How do you like RM?
Canuck: Young, muscley, ignorant, and easy.

No, wait.....that's how I like my boys...... :blushing: :sneaky:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:52 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

DD! your interviews are magnificent as always! :wub:

also, BlindFaeth, what about SeeingDisbelieve?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:54 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 16
zany title: The Boss!
:omg: Best interview EVAH!!!

:wub: Canuck! :wub:

LT's list:

Visit our Facebook Page! Be sure to like us!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:08 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 39
:ripz: :omg: The Canucklester is so funnys :rofl:

ImageImage
ImageImage

I threw tantrums about my siggy, but :LT2: :wub: :ripz:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:26 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Care Bear Mafia Interview - Civvie

So I decided to sit down with Black Rock to have a chat. Black Rock played Funshine Bear in Care Bear Mafia making her a Civvie. Black Rock is also a Global Moderator here on RM.

DD: Hi Black Rock and thanks for talking with me.
BR: Thank you for asking.
DD: How did you like playing in Care Bears?
BR: It was my FAV speed game ever, I had a lot of fun.
DD: Was there anything you didn't like about Care Bears?
BR: nope
DD: That is some high praise. What was the best part of Care Bears?
BR: My partner BF and all the paranoia we went through in BTSC.
DD: Oh I bet that was fun. How long have you been playing mafia?
BR: For ever, probably about 4 years.
DD: WOW, that is a long time. Besides playing mafia, what do you like to do in your spare time?
BR: Play my FB games, magic, and my horses.
DD: FB is addicting and your horses are so beautiful. If anyone wants to see some of BR's horses go HERE. Are you known by any other name on other sites?
BR: Nah, BR stuck. Although when I first joined RM I tried Purple Stone but it's not as cool.
DD: Oh I remember that name. What Country are you from?
BR: Canada
BR: I do, I cater
DD: Oh that has to be fun. And you started a recipe section on RM. If anyone wants to include their own recipes you can go HERE. Do you go to school as well?
BR: I wish, but that was a long time ago.
DD: Oh they say, its never to late if its something you want to do. Is there any fun fact about yourself you wish to share?
BR: I'm pretty boring.
DD: How can you be boring? You have a family and lots of pets. How do you like RM?
BR: Do you have to ask? :politegiggle:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:54 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 6
keep those interviews coming :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

West Wing Mafia - Civvie

I decided to sit down and talk with Lorab. Lorab was Will Bailey in West Wing, making her Civvie.

DD: Welcome Lorab and thank you for talking with me.
Lorab: Thank you for asking!
DD: How did you like playing West Wing Mafia?
Lorab: A lot! I subbed in, which is always tough, but I really enjoyed the game.
DD: It was a good game. Was there anything you didn't like about West Wing Mafia?
Lorab: Not really. Other than dying, lol.
DD: I don't think anyone likes dying :politegiggle: What was the best part of West Wing?
Lorab: The writing was good, as I love the show. And the side-puzzles were fun.
DD: It was really well written. How long have you been playing mafia?
Lorab: 3 years.
DD: :o Besides playing mafia, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Lorab: Hang out with friends, good food, movies, reading, crossword puzzles
DD: Don't forget playing Jeopardy :whistle:
Lorab: Oh that too :lol:
DD: Are you known by any other name on other sites?
Lorab: I think I'm LoRab everywhere at this point, other than where I use my real name
DD: Where are you from?
Lorab: US. New Jersey
Lorab: I'm a rabbi.
DD: That is awesome! Are you a full time student?
Lorab: I wish!
DD: Thanks again for talking with me![/quote]

Page 2 of 3 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next