All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Greatest Hits
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:51 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 11
Game Status: Ready to play!
Looking for favourite roles. Could be a role you made in a game you hosted, a role you had, or a role you wish you had of gotten. Preferably from games played on RM, but that's not necessary.

Post here (or PM me and I'll include it here): The Role Name, The name of the game the role was in, the host(s), and why you like the role.

Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Greatest Hits
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:42 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Game Status: Playing already
zany title: Still here still zany
One of my favourite roles was Reywas role in MLP mafia, so secret he wasn't even listed in the roles.

Also I liked the joker in JL vs TA mafia. I can't remember the exact powers

Also I like roles that screw up everyone's perceptions, mix night actions up, end the day early, and general manipulations.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:31 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 33
zany title: Her?
Two of my favorite roles were ones I hosted and both from the same game, Robot Devil (Futurama Mafia) and Calculon (Futurama Mafia). Though Calculon and Maeby (Arrested Development Mafia) have the same power and it's an idea I really like and enjoy seeing how it plays out in games.

I'll give this a lot more thought though because there have been some truly fantastic roles, those were just the first two that came to mind.

Thank you LC and unfurl for the banners! :daezy:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:16 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

first roles that come to mine for me - is the evol team I was on in MLP - One of us couldn't be lynched and one of us couldn't be NKed. I thought that was an awesome set of powers for a two man baddie team.

My fav role to date was Death in LC's Sandman game. I died sadly too early. But it was one of my first times being a civ ninja and I really LOVE Sandman and I LOVED that I got to be Death. Oh - also - it was the first time I killed wabbit N1. :p :D :politegiggle:

Just so you don't forget Tranq...

Bea's List: Nobody. What good comes from keeping score?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 2
zany title: Aware Wolf
Quote:
SVS = Mitt Romney and the 47 Percent: You have such a firm grasp on numbers, that you can do some amazing things in lynches. Any vote cast against in a lynch where you are not the lynch leader, you may redirect to a player of your choice (to a max of half the votes, minus 1, of all living players, ie the game starts with 15, so if you received 6 or less votes, you could redirect them all, but if you got 7 or more (and some how with that many weren’t the lynch leader) you could only redirect 6 votes. Once in the game, you may win a debate, switching the lynch to an opponent of your choice (they must have received at least 1 vote). However, after winning the debate, you will start to do progressively worse, getting an extra vote in each lynch after using the switch (+1 votes the lynch following your use of the power, +2 the lynch after that, etc). In addition, any vote cast against you after winning the debate will be worth an additional .5 (to a maximum of +2, or 4 votes received).

I loved this role, from your game.

And:

Quote:
The Golgothan~
A s*it Monster. Ewwwww. Secret. (He comes from Hell, and will take over Team Hell if Azrael dies. He cannot use Azraels rezz if Azrael has not already done so, but otherwise gains his powers, and is able to keep his own~ unless he kills Azrael; then he remains Indy. He can use any known power in the game each night (except built in protections); he can only use each power once. He can only use two kills in total. Has one automatic NP. If Azrael never dies he wins by surviving to the end)

This is from Dogma. I love this concept, the concept of a baddie parasite. It did not work out as i hoped, and i want to work it into another game in the future.

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]