It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 150 of 150 [ 4475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150

Will you play another Recruitment Mafia?
Yes! No matter what, it's fun!  82%
ZRFTS (2), DisgruntledPorcupine (3), Dom (4), Juliets Coffee (5), S~V~S (8), nutelLA (9), Kylemii (10), Turnip Head (11), Flyin' High (12), Typhoony (13), AceofSpaces (14), Tranq (15), Roxy (16), Epignosis (17), Bea (18), Canucklehead (19), Sorsha (20), Lorab (21)
 82%  [ 18 ]
No! I'm sick of BR/LC Games!  5%
rabbit8 (22)
 5%  [ 1 ]
Maybe? Will it be shorter?  14%
Black Rock (1), unfurl (6), Long Con (7)
 14%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 22

Post subject: Re: Recruitment Mafia III - The Rising Darkness - End Game!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:33 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Highscores: 3
So I was the very last person to be recruited? :nothere:

Still, in effect I was working for the civvies all along. :noble:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:14 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

zany title: aka Lorab
I see no option on the poll that says "I'd LOVE to play again, but why the *u*k do I never *u*k get recruited?"

I was The Angel, and I had 2 rezzes when I started the game. My challenge was to pick 5 people that would be alive after day 5. On day 5, the only one dead was Timmer. That's why I seemingly rezzed him with no reason.

Before that point, if I had been targeted for death, I'd self rez, but it would use 1 or both of my rezzes. ( I don't remember) If I completed my challenge (which I did), I'd have my two rezzes, and a self rez. When someone who stole SVS's hunger power cursed me to get Tranq lynched, I really didn't think it was possible. Prior to that curse, Tranq barely posted. I went with the only thing I could think of, and that was to allude that I had info. Dirty? Maybe. Slick? Absolutely. Slimy? Yeah, a bit. But what choice did I have.

Knowing that I'd be self rezzed after completing my challenge, I gave up the attempt, and obviously let everyone know that I was hungered.

When I died, I was unrecruited holding two rezzes. I do not regret not using them. I was NOT going to rez civs, only to be recruited by a baddie team, and have my own actions hinder my win.

I play to win, not to help other people win. I know that the hosts said that unrecruited folks where "civ neutral". I say that's great, but they aren't playing the game.

I want to win.

Good game LC & BR.

You were hungered to get me lynched, too, yes? At least that's what my info told me...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:35 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 2
Game Status: Playing already
zany title: Aware Wolf
Yes, I actually got to Hunger him myself before the other baddies killed me :nono: and he was to get you lynched. SO...when the day after I did that DH came out against you, I was SURE him & Chris had BTS. So when DH came up as a recruited civ, I thought Chris was Serenity, since I believed them (erroneously) to have had BTS on night one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:49 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

zany title: aka Lorab
Yeah, I got that as info on night 1 (one of my power choices). Because DH also went after me, I thought he was the hunger, ergo bad news. It's why I switched the lynch to him (and I wasn't recruited at the time, btw).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:24 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 6
Game Status: Three Hole Punch
Yeah, I got that as info on night 1 (one of my power choices). Because DH also went after me, I thought he was the hunger, ergo bad news. It's why I switched the lynch to him (and I wasn't recruited at the time, btw).

:nono:

Page 150 of 150 [ 4475 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150