All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Season 5 Discussion
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Game Status: Ready to play!
zany title: MR F ain't nobody's little pony
If you're not caught up, assume there will be spoilers.

Anyone still watching this, or am I all by my lonesome? I just caught up actually, decided to give it a few episodes so I could watch them all together, and ended up waiting like 6 or 7 episodes lol.

I was really excited for this season, but felt a little let down the first few episodes. All this...

*ahem* SPOILERS *ahem*

This searching for clues based on the tapes in every episode felt a lot like filler, but now after the last two episodes, I'm gettin' revved up again!!

The pocket universe was a lot of fun, can't wait to find out who Donald is. Seeing the apple, and the frog, and the hand on the doorways was brief, but a fun way to introduce those into the actual series itself. Is Peter turning into an Observer? :o I think someone on LP speculated he may be the FIRST Observer? :o :o

Sad that Etta died...though I would've loved to see the entire family survive the events of this season, I will be super upset if the plan involves going back through time and stopping the Observers in the past. I dunno why, but I have this nagging feeling that something like that will happen. Hopefully not, though I liked the character, Etta's death should have some meaning behind it, and not just be thrown away by it never happening.

Anyways, maybe I'm totally off, but I can't help but think something like that will happen.

Anywho, enough of my ramblings (which I'm probably wrong about anyway), anyone else watching the final season, what are your thoughts, if any?

Post subject: Re: Season 5 Discussion
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:38 pm 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Highscores: 7
zany title: Spacegoat's Cult Founder
Im caught up for now

So I will comment for now :p

I have always liked this show since I started watching it, I think the White Tulip still one of my favorite to this day

About this season, sucks that is gonna be last, (I will need a new show with a similar vibe to watch :p ) but I think is better that they put an "end" instead of canceling, I say an "end" cause I somehow hope that it ends with like a clifhanger or a shocking end :lol:

I agree with the pocket universe being a good episode, just from the name of that episode I thought it wasgonna be good "Through the Looking Glass and What Walter Found There"

I dont read that many theories but one that I did read recently is a theory that Peter could be September, I dont know how I feel about that, cause he looks nothing like him :p maybe Peter will be the last observer that puts end to thing or something, but not September

And in 2011, Fringe filmed spoof auditions for Peter at Comic-con. (If you have not seen it, watch it, is really funny too :lol: )
The last audition was Joshua Jackson as an Observer.
I wonder if they had planned from there that Peter was going to become an Observer?

At the end I dont think this observer thing is gonna go very well for peter :puppy:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Unfurl your black wings and wait:unfurl2:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:04 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 23
Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: Queen B
I was sad Etta died but i'm holding hope that when they get rid of the observers it puts time back to where it ended and etta is a little girl and the show ends up with a happy ending :praying:

Click here for RM Facebook page
Check out the RM Wiki Page HERE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:14 pm 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Highscores: 7
zany title: Spacegoat's Cult Founder
I was sad Etta died but i'm holding hope that when they get rid of the observers it puts time back to where it ended and etta is a little girl and the show ends up with a happy ending :praying:

:hmmm: It could end that way
but I want some twist too :p

ImageImage
ImageImage

Unfurl your black wings and wait:unfurl2:

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]