It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

amber or Blue...or red....
Loved it like Walter loves red liqourish  100%
Zany Dex (1), unfurl (2), DharmaHelper (3)
 100%  [ 3 ]
Won't it just end already!!  0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3

Post subject: Anyone watch Fringe? Did you rate the season highly?
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Game Status: Playing already
zany title: Still here still zany
fringe I enjoyed season four, it was good to see ol' Belly back for the finale.

I was shocked when Walter shot Olivia, that was risky....

So Olivia is pregnant, were they going for a happy ending in case they never got picked up for a final season?

Over all it was a good season

Post subject: Re: Anyone watch Fringe? Did you rate the season highly?
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

In case you didn't know, Fringe has been picked up for a fifth and final season with 13 episodes to complete.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:02 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 23
Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: Queen B
I watched the pilot last night. Will be starting on season 1 and will watch. anyone want to rewatch with me and discuss?

Click here for RM Facebook page
Check out the RM Wiki Page HERE

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 12:29 am 
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

zany title: Helicopter, b*tc*!
I would say this season was enjoyable but could have been better. I'm still not sure if I like that the characters we have now aren't really the same characters we had for 3 years, with the exceptions of Peter and Olivia. The rest, such as Walter, are close but not quite. I still like all of the crazy situations, and I appreciate that they're trying something bold (unlike the vast majority of shows), so I still liked it. I do, however, think that if they'd known that they'd get a 5th season, they shouldn't have had the flashforward episode, which gave away a lot of the finale (Olivia giving birth and therefore surviving and being pregnant, Astrid surviving, Bell showing up, the Observer's "they're coming" meaning the other Observers), but the future was very much in doubt. I'll give FOX some credit for renewing it, even for 13 episodes.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:15 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 11
Game Status: Ready to play!
I would say this season was enjoyable but could have been better. I'm still not sure if I like that the characters we have now aren't really the same characters we had for 3 years, with the exceptions of Peter and Olivia. The rest, such as Walter, are close but not quite. I still like all of the crazy situations, and I appreciate that they're trying something bold (unlike the vast majority of shows), so I still liked it. I do, however, think that if they'd known that they'd get a 5th season, they shouldn't have had the flashforward episode, which gave away a lot of the finale (Olivia giving birth and therefore surviving and being pregnant, Astrid surviving, Bell showing up, the Observer's "they're coming" meaning the other Observers), but the future was very much in doubt. I'll give FOX some credit for renewing it, even for 13 episodes.

I think the early part of the season (waiting for Peter, then the "Oh no, I need to go home") was just straight up dumb, and while when I eventually get to watching the show for a second time, I'll watch those episdoes, if I ever do a third rewatch after that, I'll probably skip them since I just don't think they were interesting.

I also agree about the flashforward. I have no problem with it being filmed (it was a good episode), but I don't think it should of been aired. I know it was up in the air as to whether or not they would get a 5th season, so they wanted to give us an idea of where the show was headed in s5 in case they had gotten cancelled, but I would of preferred that episode being like a dvd extra instead. It still would of meant that people would see it had they been cancelled, but it would of made the finale less predictable, and because we are getting s5, I think that would of been a good thing. Oh well, to late for that now.

Overall, yes, a good season, but I do think there was a lot wrong with it, and s4 will probably, when the show is over, be the season that takes the show from being great to being meh (I know some people probably think that about s1 and s2 because they don't really like the monster of the weeks, but I thought the first 2 seasons were pretty good). Unless s5 is suberb that is (and with only 13 episodes, I think that is possible, if they can handle having less to work with and don't do a filler episode that just wastes a pretty sizeable amount of the seasons runtime).

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:23 pm 
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

The problem with making the flashforward episode a DVD extra is that I assume they spent a lot of money making it, and you need to get an episode on air when you do that. Otherwise you'd have to have Walter talking to the cow in the lab for an episode, which actually could be awesome now that I think about it, but would be really bad if it had turned out to be the last season. I've only seen one show pull off a low-budget episode like that, and it was the "Fly" episode from Breaking Bad.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:29 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

I loved the flash forward episode tbh, it was nicely done and the reveal that belly was still alive was awesome!!

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:13 am 
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

There was nothing wrong with the episode itself, just the placement, which took a lot of suspense out of the finale (and the hiatus in regard to the Observers). Bell coming back in the finale would have been just as awesome.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:15 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Your right, tbh, the flash forward episode would of been a great finale...

Although I think they did it where they did so Peter and Olivia got the main scenes which is how it always be

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:45 pm 
Social Moderator
Social Moderator

Highscores: 7
zany title: Spacegoat's Cult Founder
I watched the season finale last night and I liked it!
Im not picky when it comes to Fringe, cause there is nothing like it around, so Im happy with whatever happends :p so far

I thought Olivia was going to kill herself, I did not think Walter was going to it, even if he was the one who had the gun :lol:
After Walter survived her, I thought she was going to go back to the moment where she did not love Peter, cause all the Coterfixan (dont know ir thats how it spelled :p ) was out of her system. but good to see she was still Olivia who loves Peter.

Im looking forward to the next season, and I wish it was not the last :p but I guess it has to end.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Unfurl your black wings and wait:unfurl2:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:36 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 6
Game Status: Three Hole Punch
I liked it, and I was actually glad they aired the Future Episode thing this season, because it tied things together nicely for me at the end. Believe it or not I dismissed the entire Future Episode until the finale then I was like "ohhhhh neat cool cool can't wait for next season"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:43 pm 
Wannabe Mafia
Wannabe Mafia

Yo.

Anybody excited for the final season?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:22 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 6
Game Status: Three Hole Punch
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:48 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 23
Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: Queen B
I have to finish this last season first! Hope i can get to it this weekend since this weeks been a bust LOL

Click here for RM Facebook page
Check out the RM Wiki Page HERE

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]