Click here for RM Facebook page
Check out the RM Wiki Page HERE

Post subject: Re: S02 Once Upon A Time
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:08 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Highscores: 104
Game Status: Playing already
Has everyone seen the clip of Rumple/Hook for tonight's episode?

I CANNOT WAIT

GET IN CHAT!

BLOCK SAWYER BEFORE HE BLOCKS MP AND OUR KILL!

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:12 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 23
Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: Queen B
I have, but I won't watch until later in the week because I have other shows on at the same time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

If I'm honest, I'm starting to wonder whether this show is getting too many characters..

GET IN CHAT!

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:22 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

I agree, but thankfully they don't show them all at once (I mean with the main storyline). I can remember who is who though, so I guess not too many :politegiggle:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:30 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

I was just watching the last episode and when Camelot married Charming and Snow I just thought, oh of course a character we have only just met just happens to have such a big role in the overall story. Then we find out he was dead at the end and I thought what was the point of even introducing him to kill him off like that? Just seemed unneccessary.
You grow no connection to the character when it's done like that. Then you start to not care about the characters we do know because we hardly ever really see them anymore.

I don't know. Just starting to grate on me how there's a new character/characters each episode and it just seems pointless. And we still have many more new characters to come...

GET IN CHAT!

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:32 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

I think Snow and Charming, Emma, Henry and the Queen are the main characters and everyone else is just when needed. Thats how I look at it. If we get to see the others, great, but as long as the main characters are shown I'm good :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 1
zany title: Master of Death
I think Snow and Charming, Emma, Henry and the Queen are the main characters and everyone else is just when needed. Thats how I look at it. If we get to see the others, great, but as long as the main characters are shown I'm good :)

So what did you think of the new episode? :politegiggle:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:22 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Hey charming and henry were in it :P it was a good one. but i now want to know more about hook!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:36 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

I wasn't expecting Hook to be so....fetching. :blushing:

GET IN CHAT!

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:52 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

I wasn't expecting Hook to be so....fetching. :blushing:

thats the understatement of the year. i say make him a regular cast member :nicenod:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:34 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 1
zany title: Master of Death
He already is:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/10/once-u ... oghue.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:11 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

:wub: :wub: :wub:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:08 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Emma's past will finally be revealed in the upcoming Nov. 4 episode, which flashes back to when she was just 18 years old — and a thief.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-pre ... me-1053002

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:54 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Hot off his nearly unrecognizable Grey's Anatomy debut, Ethan Embry has landed a recurring role on Once Upon a Time, TVLine.com reports.

Details on his role have not been released, but the Can't Hardly Wait alum will pay a visit to Storybrooke. Whether that means he's another fairy tale character or an outside visitor who stumbles upon the magical town remains to be seen.

Embry, whose film credits also include Empire Records, Vegas Vacation and That Thing You Do!, has appeared on such TV series as Fairy Legal and Brotherhood.

Once Upon a Time airs Sundays at 8/7c on ABC.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ethan-Embry ... 55172.aspx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Sunday, Nov. 4

8/7c
Once Upon a Time (ABC)
As part of her efforts to get her and Mary Margaret back to Storybooke, Emma travels up a treacherous beanstalk with Captain Hook to try to steal a magical compass from a violent giant (Lost's Jorge Garcia).

hurley :omg: :omg: :omg:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:08 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Question: As an avid reader of your column, your opinion on things, even shows I don't watch, I find useful and interesting. I'm curious to know if you think Once Upon a Time is treading dangerous waters in terms of over-casting this year. Last season you wouldn't be able to find an episode without Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin or even Lana Parrilla. This season all were missing from one and only appeared during the last minute in another. While I still find the show enjoyable, it still seems odd to not have those actors appear at all. Do you think too many characters are appearing in Storybrooke and can it hurt the show if core actors continue to be MIA? —Jeffrey

Matt Roush: I'm not sure the problem is too many characters as much as an overly fragmented narrative, with some episodes split between what's happening in Storybrooke, the back story of characters in Fairy Tale Land, and the current exploits of Snow, Emma and whoever in the post-curse fantasy land. Jumping around so much within an hour can leave even a fan unsatisfied, which is why the recent episode that focused entirely on Rumplestiltskin's encounter with the soon-to-be Captain Hook was one of my favorites — in part because it didn't keep shuffling as much between the worlds (ignoring Snow and Emma altogether for a week) and because Hook is so far the best and most vividly played new character of the season. (The less we see of the vapid Princess Aurora, and even the surprisingly wan Mulan, the better.) As mentioned in the discussion about Revenge, I'm all for a show expanding its world from season to season, and Once Upon a Time is especially well suited for that, with a wondrous gallery of fictional legends to choose from. I liked this week's riff on Dr. Frankenstein more than I expected, including the homage to James Whale (who directed the classic Universal Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein movies) in the naming of the Storybrooke doctor. But getting back to your question, I agree it's a risk if they separate some of these core characters from the meat of the rest of the show for too long a time.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-TV-1055293.aspx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:12 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

What's this about Snow and Charming finding a way to communicate between worlds on Once Upon a Time? — Emily
NATALIE: It's true. The star-crossed lovers will find a way, but like everything in these worlds, it comes with a price. "They find a direct line of communication that requires a great risk," Ginnifer Goodwin says. "There's something very tragic about the fact that the risk that's taken is potentially a great sacrifice that is made in order to get Emma and Snow White home. There's something really beautiful about the selflessness that is necessary to communicate."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Bo ... 55311.aspx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

As if Once Upon a Time's David didn't have enough going on with his wife and daughter missing, now his sworn enemy King George (Alan Dale) is coming back on Sunday's episode — and he's back with a vengeance.

"King George comes to Storybrooke and he's obviously very hurt and very angry at Charming and wants revenge on him for basically ruining his life," Josh Dallas tells TVGuide.com. To recap: King George enlisted David — in a Prince and the Pauper style story — to take the place of his son in order to marry King Midas' daughter and obtain all his gold. Now King George will attempt to run David's name through the mud and turn the people of Storybrooke against their "prince.

"He wants to out David," Dallas continues. "But I don't think David really cares that he's going to go around and say that David's not really a prince because I don't think that's what David's about. He's always been that everyman. He's always been a guy from the earth who has values and who just tries to do the right thing, which was the total opposite to David Nolan last season. I don't think that part really bothers him; what bothers him is he's trying to hurt a friend of his."

That friend is Ruby (Meghan Ory), who will find herself at odds with the town of Storybrooke after one of its residents is viciously murdered during the full moon. Naturally, she'll be suspect No. 1. "I love the relationship between David and Ruby, or Charming and Red, because it's a relationship that you don't see a lot on television where it's not a romantic one between a man and a woman. It's a pure friendship. Of course, this is where King George is trying to get the town to turn against David and goes after her, so David tries to protect her.

While some townsfolk will get whipped up in a frenzy, both because of Ruby's wolf issues and David's true identity, Dallas says this episode will be a turning point of sorts for David. "What's great about this season for a lot of the characters, in particular David and Regina [Lana Parrilla], [is] there's this whole idea of redemption," Dallas says. "I think he's going to get a lot of opportunities to hopefully right some of the wrongs that David Nolan created in the first season."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Loved the Once Upon a Time midseason finale. What's coming up when the show returns? — Joan
NATALIE: The Charming family has been reunited, but look for more bad news on the horizon. When we asked Ginnifer Goodwin and Jennifer Morrison about the joyous reunion, they both offered up ominous answers that may or may not have to do with the arrival of Hook and Cora. "It's, of course, short-lived because yet another obstacle is going to be thrust between all of these characters," Goodwin says, with Morrison adding, "New terrible things need to happen for us to work out." Any guesses as to what's in store for the Storybrooke gang?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-B ... 57133.aspx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:36 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

zany title: Still here still zany
I'm glad they did'nt leave it on a huge cliffhanger they tied it up nicely I've enjoyed season two but not as much as season 1

Roll on january!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:36 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

zany title: Still here still zany
I'm glad they did'nt leave it on a huge cliffhanger they tied it up nicely I've enjoyed season two but not as much as season 1

Roll on january!

Page 1 of 1 [ 22 posts ]