Highscores: 16
Game Status: Playing already
zany title: The Boss!
A new thread for deals!

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Quote:
The Humble
Indie Bundle V

Five incredible, best-selling games. Humble Indie Bundle V features five modern masterpieces and their soundtracks. Experience the fear and paranoia of Amnesia: The Dark Descent; the intensity and impact of LIMBO; the zany characters of Psychonauts; the future-retro, audiovisual concoction of Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP; and, for customers who pay more than the average price, the exquisitely crafted action-RPG, Bastion.

Pay what you want. If you bought all these games and soundtracks separately, it would cost around $110. But we are letting you set the price!

LT's list:

Visit our Facebook Page! Be sure to like us!!

Post subject: Re: Deals on Games
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:30 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 11
Game Status: Ready to play!
I've heard really good things about Amnesia, just never bought it. I really only buy PC games on steam when they have one of their ridiculous sales where you can get games for like 20% of the regular price (I got both bioshock games for like 9 bucks last time, I just haven't managed to download them yet).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:32 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Amnesia is an amazing looking game! I really want to play it... and I might go for that bundle. If you pay more than $7.95 then you get another game included as well. The other nice thing about this download is you can get all platforms, the sound tracks AND it is DRM Free!

LT's list:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Well. that decides it, for like 8 bucks and change (I went with 10, and just upped the charity amount), you can get the games they already had included, plus 4 more (Super Meat Boy I already have, so if it will let me gift them individually I can give that to someone, but still, the 8 bucks is worth it just for Amneisa and Bastion), plus there are all the other ones which I imagine, since they're included in the bundle, are at least decent games if not great.

The only annoying part now is that I'm almost out of bandwidth for the month, so I'll have to wait to play them.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:41 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

If you guys have HMV, they have xbox 360 games (new but unboxed) for £2.00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:37 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Steam summer sale is on :D Best time of year to buy games.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:27 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

zany title: secretly a group of cats in a trenchcoat
Boo, have you played The Binding of Isaac?

It's an incredible game and it's normally less than 10$ for it including the expansion pack, but I'm pretty sure it's on sale now. :o it's by he same guy who made super meat boy and gish. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:27 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 1
zany title: Master of Death
19000+ deaths on Super Meat Boy :cool:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:02 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

It's an incredible game and it's normally less than 10$ for it including the expansion pack, but I'm pretty sure it's on sale now. :o it's by he same guy who made super meat boy and gish. :)

I haven't. I thought about picking it up, but there was lots of other stuff I wanted to get. I'll probably pick it up eventually, but I have like 2 years worth of games to play now :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:41 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 39

You really suck tbh.

Also, yes get Binding of Isaac. I've put 123 hours in it, according to Steam :eek:

Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:15 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 1
zany title: Master of Death
no u

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

zany title: secretly a group of cats in a trenchcoat

I haven't. I thought about picking it up, but there was lots of other stuff I wanted to get. I'll probably pick it up eventually, but I have like 2 years worth of games to play now :P

You totally should. :) It's so good. It's like... 1000s of hours worth of gameplay, and you won't ever get the same experience twice. It's well worth more than the $5 it costs on steam. The very fact that it stars an abused child fighting off monsters in his basement and ultimately defeating his own mother using his own tears is pretty much made of win. :o

Typhoony wrote:

You really suck tbh.

Also, yes get Binding of Isaac. I've put 123 hours in it, according to Steam :eek:
Yesss listen to Typh. :)

Idk how many hours I have cus steam is broken for me right now... but I've died 283 times on Isaac so far, and still don't anticipate it ceasing to be fun. :o

I haven't even died 2000 times on Meat Boy :( But to be fair, I also haven't even beaten the game yet lol.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Humble Bundle is back!

Quote:
The Humble Bundle
for Android 3

Five amazing games for your mobile delight. We’re bringing you a mountain of entertainment for your Android devices. Pay-what-you-want to get BIT.TRIP BEAT, Fieldrunners, SpaceChem, and Uplink! And if you beat the average price, you also get the beautiful platform-puzzler Spirits! Please note that Uplink and SpaceChem require tablets if you are playing the Android version.

Love your desktop? So do we. Buying the Humble Bundle for Android 3 also gets you the games on Windows, Mac, and Linux! For your listening pleasure, each game also comes with an official soundtrack.

Pay what you want. On their own, these fantastic games and their soundtracks would cost to the tune of $52, but we’re letting you name your price!

The games work great on Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux (system requirements here). Note that this is the initial release for many of the Android and Linux versions of the games. Please be patient while the developers fix any 1.0 bugs as quickly as they can, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into any issues.

LT's list:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Humble Bundle again:

Quote:
Ten earth-shattering games. Humble Indie Bundle 6 features ten fantastic titles and nine breathtaking soundtracks. Name your price and immerse yourself in the critically acclaimed action-RPG Torchlight; the rugged sci-fi action platformer Rochard; physics-based brick breaker Shatter; top down space combat sim Space Pirates and Zombies; and steampunk puzzle platformer Vessel. Customers who beat the average price will also get the incredible, frantic acrobatic platformer, Dustforce, and four additional bonus games: the retro-rhythm platformer, BIT.TRIP RUNNER; overhead tactical battle simulator Gratuitous Space Battles; 4-player vertical shoot ‘em up Jamestown; and making its bundle debut, reflex-testing RPG-block breaker Wizorb!

Pay what you want. If you bought all this awesomeness separately, it would cost over $135. But we’re letting you set the price!

Play on Windows, Mac*, and Linux* (system requirements here). Note that this is the debut for all of the Linux versions of the games. Please be patient while the developers fix any 1.0 bugs as quickly as they can, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into any issues. *Please note that the finishing touches for Vessel's Mac and Linux debut are still being completed and should be ready as soon as possible.

LT's list:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Humble Bundle http://www.humblebundle.com/

Quote:
Humble Bundle with Android 5

Six thrilling games for home and on the go. Humble Bundle with Android 5 includes six mind-blowing games and several ear-pleasing soundtracks. Pay what you want for the musically-powered arcade shooter Beat Hazard Ultra; the top-down stealth action game Dynamite Jack; the open world intergalactic Solar 2 (tablet recommended); and physics puzzle platformer NightSky HD. If you pay more than the average, you’ll also get the frenetic action game Super Hexagon and tower defense RPG Dungeon Defenders!

Pay what you want. If you bought all of these fantastic mobile and desktop games separately, they’d cost you about $110. But we’re letting you name your price!

The games are DRM-free and work great on Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux (system and mobile device requirements here). Please note that this is the debut release for some of the Android versions of the games. Thanks for your patience while the developers fix any 1.0 bugs as quickly as they can, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you run into any issues!

Support charities and developers. Choose how you want to divide your purchase: between the developers, the Child’s Play Charity, or the Electronic Frontier Foundation. And if you like this bundle, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!

LT's list:

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ]