Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Vampire Diaries Season 4 *SPOILERS!*
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:30 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Game Status: Playing already
zany title: Still here still zany
Quote:
How the heck will Klaus feel about losing the doppelganger now that Elena is apparently going to be a vampire on The Vampire Diaries? — Sarah
NATALIE: We'll let executive producer Julie Plec take this one: "The loss of the doppelganger is gonna be a BFD for Klaus and will drive his actions for the season. Suddenly he's vulnerable for many reasons. There's a stake that can kill him, a witch that can desiccate him, and no way to build up the hybrid army he needs — psychologically, at least — to feel safe. Plus, Caroline's going to be peeved at him once she realizes he bamboozled her. In other words, he ain't gonna be so happy."

Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries Speculation for season 4
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:12 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Highscores: 39
I have never seen this show and after reading that I don't think I ever will :crazy:

Image Image

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:56 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

LOl Ty, each to their own, I spose. Your missing out on an awesome show though.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:55 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Spoiler:
Nina Dobrev has said that she thinks playing two vampires in the new season of The Vampire Diaries will be a challenge.

The actress's character Elena Gilbert was presumed dead at the end of season three when she sacrificed her own life to save Matt Donovan (Zach Roerig).

© The CW / Quantrell Colbert

However, Dobrev will now have to transform her human character into a vampire version without confusing it with her existing vampire role as Katherine Pierce.

She told Us Weekly: "I'm vampire-squared now! I'm playing two vampires, so my challenge is going to be making them different, as I have thus far.

"Before it was because one's a vampire, one's a human - it was easy - and now I have to try and make Elena a vampire."

Dobrev continued: "I know that Elena's going to struggle a lot with keeping her humanity. Up until now, that's what she's been struggling to hold on to. Her life is so supernatural, and now, without having a choice, she's going to have to live with it for the rest of her life."

The show will return with new episodes this autumn on The CW, and Dobrev is also looking forward to exploring the love triangle between Elena, Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and Damon Salvatore (Ian Somerhalder).

She added: "Finding out that she chose Stefan even though she actually met Damon first. . . there's so much going on and there are so many emotions. It's going to be a new beast going into Season 4."

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:40 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 23
Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: Queen B
Dex...you will be proud of me :nicenod: i talked so much about this so to a co-worker that she has now started to watch the series! :winefriends:

Click here for RM Facebook page
Check out the RM Wiki Page HERE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:50 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Dex...you will be proud of me :nicenod: i talked so much about this so to a co-worker that she has now started to watch the series! :winefriends:

I is very proud!!! :high5: :wub:

Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries Season 4 *SPOILERS!*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:20 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
For episode 4.01, the character Pastor Young is being cast. His daughter April Young is also being cast in a recurring role beginning in episode 4.02. Pastor Young hates vampires, and he threatens Meredith that he will expose her use of vampire blood on her patients and he captures Damon and wants to use him as bait in order to try to capture Stefan, too.

April Young returns to town after her father dies, to attend his funeral.

Connor Owens is also being cast for episode 4.02. He shows Damon a folder of notes he's been keeping and threatens Damon. Connor and Tyler argue over each of them having something that the other wants (knowledge of how a curse is triggered and the location of a particular stone).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:16 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

I hope this is true

Quote:
'Vampire Diaries' season 4 spoilers: Expect to see more Elijah

"The Vampire Diaries" will return to Channel 6 in Tempe in the fall, and now fans are being given more inside scoop for the upcoming fourth season. On Monday, July 9, From Inside The Box shared the latest spoilers for the series. Check out the latest photos of the cast here. If you missed any of the previously released photos or spoilers for this series, go here.

Daniel Gillies has become a major part of what fans love about this series. Coming in as character that wasn't meant to stick around, fan reaction made Elijah a keeper. Now, the actor has his own series in "Saving Hope" on NBC. This made fans wonder if his time in Mystic Falls was done. This is not happening. Fans will see more of his character Elijah in the fourth season. From Inside The Box revealed the following:

"When Daniel Gillies landed a regular role on NBC's "Saving Hope," we were worried that we'd seen the last of Elijah -- but that's not the case. Steven R. McQueen revealed that Gillies took part in a promotional photoshoot for Season 4 this weekend, so it's safe to assume Elijah is a pretty significant part of the season."

As for "Saving Hope" and his role there, the series is struggling with the ratings on NBC, and the future of the series is still uncertain. Fans are buzzing about this series on social media. One fan said the following on Twitter recently:

What we all really need from the fourth season of The Vampire Diaries is a Magic Mike inspired episode. #TVD #VampireDiaries

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:35 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
Matt Davis 'thrilled by' his return 'The Vampire Diaries'

Even though Matt Davis is starring in the new CW midseason thriller "Cult," all signs point to yes for his return next season to "The Vampire Diaries."

The actor, who played staked vampire Alaric on the fangbanger hit, confirmed today (July 13) at Comic-Con that he has talked to "The Vampire Diaries" producers about his coming back.

"I think there are plans to come back, the capacity of which I'm not sure," he said.

Pics: Overheard at Comic-Con

"It will definitely be weird going back," he added. "It's weird being here [at Comic-Con] too, [at the same time as] 'The Vampire Diaries' cast. Ian [Somerhalder] keeps asking me, 'Are you here for "The Vampire Diaries" or "Cult"? And I'm here for 'Cult,' which is odd."

"It's interesting to sort of parallel [the two shows] and odd...to cross over and cross back will be an experience."

Davis told us he doesn't know "exactly how it plays out creatively," but he is definitely looking forward to returning to the Atlanta-based set of "The Vampire Diaries."

"It's great -- I'm thrilled by it!"

Are you thrilled about Alaric's return? How do you think it will play out on "The Vampire Diaries"?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:24 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Highscores: 104
Can't say I'm surprised. They have a problem with people staying dead on this show.

They always come back somehow. It's like how Original Klaus will be back..somehow. Seeing as how he's out there filming and was on the 'thank you' thing on FB.

GET IN CHAT!

BLOCK SAWYER BEFORE HE BLOCKS MP AND OUR KILL!

ImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
Beth: Vampire Diaries scoop, please and thank you!
Matt Donovan fans, you may want to avert your eyes: "Matt's going to have a tough year. I'm not kidding you, Matt's going to have a really tough year. I feel bad for Matt," Ian Somerhalder warns of Damon's feelings toward Mystic Falls' No. 1 quarterback/busboy after learning that Stefan chose to save him over Elena.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:24 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
Even though Elena chose Stefan in The Vampire Diaries finale, does Damon stand a chance next season? —Jenna
NATALIE: Lest we forget, Damon compelled Elena to forget key moments, including the fact that he was the first Salvatore brother she met. Unfortunately, this revelation won't suddenly make her change her mind, executive producer Julie Plec says, noting that Damon will be on the outs with both Elena and Stefan in the premiere. "He's actually feeling alone and how he starts to fill that void will be part of his journey as we go forward this season," Plec says. "He needs a new drinking buddy."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:47 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

zany title: Warrior Princess
*Volunteers to be Damon's drinking buddy!*

An evil maegi from the east.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:34 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:28 am 
Community Mod
Community Mod

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:15 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Is Elena going to kill anyone on The Vampire Diaries anytime soon? — Gene
NATALIE: She's certainly getting closer. When Damon takes her to a Halloween party at a fraternity house on this week's episode, she enjoys herself a little too much. It's not until one of her besties shoots her a look that she realizes just how far she's taken things. The upside? The blood dripping from her mouth kind of looks like it's part of her costume.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-Bo ... 55311.aspx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:13 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Olympic all-around gymnastics champion Gabby Douglas saw another dream come true: She landed a cameo on The Vampire Diaries, the CW drama she gave a shout-out to after snagging two gold medals last summer. Douglas appears on the November 29 episode to help Caroline (Candice Accola) prep for the Miss Mystic Falls pageant.

"Gabby is so sweet, and her smile is even brighter in person than on screen," says Nina Dobrev, who plays teen-turned-vamp Elena. "I was so inspired to meet her. I turned into a fangirl!"

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Dia ... 55330.aspx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:14 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

The Vampire Diaries is flashing back to the 12th century and star Joseph Morgan says that viewers should pay close attention.

On Thursday's episode, Klaus delves deeper into the new mysterious bad guy in town, Connor (Todd Williams), and in the process reveals a past (and eerily similar) encounter he had with a very powerful group of vampire hunters.

"We learn a huge secret that fits into the mythology of Mystic Falls and of the Originals' history," Morgan says in the video below. "It's really a big reveal and will play a dominant part in how the season evolves." Executive producer Julie Plec also tells us, "The question of what is different about [Connor], why is he able to deeply, darkly hunt and kill vampires, what drives him, what his history is and what other people know about his history start to unfold ... in that flashback."

Keep watching for more from Morgan on how "The Five" stacks up among his favorite episodes and which Klaroline scene previously topped his list.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Dia ... 55326.aspx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:06 am 
Civillian
Civillian

Game Status: Ready to play!
LOVE this show!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:42 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Two new faces are coming to Mystic Falls.

Camille Guaty and Charlie Bewley will guest-star in at least two episodes of The Vampire Diaries, TVGuide.com has learned.

Guaty, whose credits include Prison Break and Las Vegas, will play Caitlin, a woman from Professor Shane's (David Alpay) past. Shane has been helping Bonnie (Kat Graham) to relearn her magic, but he might be bad news, considering it was he who sent vampire hunter Connor (Todd Williams) to Mystic Falls.

Meanwhile, Bewley, who portrayed vampire Demetri in the Twilight films, will play Vaughn. Details about his role — other than he's tough and rugged — are being kept under wraps, but considering Klaus (Joseph Morgan) & Co. are in search of the vampire hunters, we're guessing (and hoping!) he'll be one of The Five they've been seeking.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Vampire-Dia ... 56749.aspx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:35 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Do you have any Vampire Diaries scoop to help heal my broken heart over the Stefan-Elena breakup? — Helen
NATALIE: I don't think this is going to help. There will be mass casualties in the midseason finale, including someone you've known since Season 1. My lips are sealed, but you can hit the comments with your guesses!

:isscared:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:33 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Hmm I could see them killing Jeremy off unless there is another way to stop him killing his sister...

Or Katherine....

TVD still on top form as usual

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:16 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Saw a spoiler that Jeremy is coming back!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Steven-McQu ... 63657.aspx

Jeremy lives! Maybe. Probably not.

Steven R. McQueen is set to return to The Vampire Diaries this season.

McQueen's character Jeremy died in a February episode after Katherine (Nina Dobrev) essentially handed him over as a feedbag to the evil Silas, who bled him dry and then snapped his neck.

The real question is whether McQueen will return as Jeremy in a flashback or if Silas will take on his form as he's done with other characters, like Caroline (Candace Accola).

Are you excited that McQueen is returning? What are your theories on how he's coming back?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:19 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclu ... 63735.aspx

What if you threw a graduation ceremony and nobody came? That's the dilemma facing the Mystic Falls seniors — many of whose relatives are dead — as the end of high school approaches on The CW's Vampire Diaries. "Elena is sans family," says executive producer Julie Plec. "There is a line in the [penultimate] episode when Elena is filling out graduation announcements and she says, 'Who am I supposed to send mine to?'"

The bigger question is, which of the seniors — Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Matt, Bonnie and Rebekah — will actually make it to the big event, which airs May 16? "Definitely not all of our wayward, delinquent students will be present when it comes time to collect their diplomas," Plec says. "I'm not saying they won't be alive — they just won't be able to extricate themselves, as graduation falls right in the middle of a crucial supernatural time."

Appropriately, the caps and gowns are blood red. And the gift atop everyone's wish list is the long-teased vampire cure, which will "be ingested by a vampire," confirms Plec. "This will be one of the finale's final moments."

Next season, Diaries will tear a page from the 90210 playbook by having some of the students enroll at a nearby university, Whitmore College. Others, Plec hints, "may choose to run off to Europe, New Orleans or parts unknown."

Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ]