It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

What did you think of episode 9 'homecoming'?
Excellent  100%
Zany Dex (1)
 100%  [ 1 ]
Good  0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ok  0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poor  0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1

Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:20 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Highscores: 2
Game Status: Ready to play!
I liked her the best when she kept giving Damon aneurysms. That was hilarious.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:26 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Game Status: Playing already
zany title: Still here still zany
Lol she came into her own for me when she went totally eclipse of the heart on klaus during the ritual, but she has since lost her powers.

I want to see her become a bad ass witch again someone even klaus is scared of!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:54 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 16
zany title: The Boss!
I guess I am going to have to get caught up with this show :lol:

LT's list:

Visit our Facebook Page! Be sure to like us!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:15 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
The Vampire Diaries' Joseph Morgan Previews His Mystic Falls Homecoming: 'There Will Be Blood'

November 9, 2011 04:04 PM PST
It’s Homecoming season on this Thursday’s episode of The Vampire Diaries (airing at 8/7c on The CW). But while the Mystic Falls gang will be in for a treat thanks to a special appearance by My Morning Jacket, they’ll also have the unfortunate task of trying to kill the man who booked the band: The dastardly hybrid Klaus.

TVLine caught up with Klaus’ portrayer, Joseph Morgan, to chat about his adventures in party-planning, “epic” showdown with Mikael and plans for newbie hybrid Tyler.

Glee, Vampire Diaries Lead People’s Choice Noms

TVLINE | It’s been a while since we’ve seen Klaus in the present day. What has he been up to?
Obviously, something got him incredibly scared of Mikael. As we learned in the last episode, Mikael is Klaus’s stepfather, and the two of them have a long-running feud. So in terms of what Klaus has been doing, he’s been amassing some protection. He’s been getting himself ready for an inevitable confrontation with this vampire who feeds on vampires. It’ll take a lot to bring Klaus back to Mystic Falls. But if he does come back, he’s going to come fully loaded. He’s going to come ready.

TVLINE | But Klaus does come back in this week’s episode. What prompts that?
There’s a plan being concocted by some of the Mystic Falls regulars to lure Klaus back, so that they can have a crack at destroying him again. In his mind, he was always going to come back. There’s a huge, huge Homecoming party — hence the suits that everyone’s dressed in — which is actually thrown by Klaus.

TVLINE | Klaus throws the Homecoming dance?
Something goes wrong with the [original] Homecoming party, so Klaus steps in as a friend of Tyler’s. [He] throws a huge, huge party to generate more popularity for Tyler, and also because it appeals to his ego and [allows him] to play to a crowd.

Vampire Diaries Hot Shots: Klaus Crowned (Homecoming) King!

TVLINE | So he’s got a potential career as a party planner?
[Laughs] I’m not sure I would say that. If he could fit it in between ripping out hearts and breaking necks, maybe he’d plan a few weddings or something. I just know everything is decadent with Klaus. So really, if you imagine that kind of guy throwing a party, he really spares no expense. I mean, he managed to hire My Morning Jacket on very short notice. He obviously has some connections there.

TVLINE | Last week, Rebekah found out Klaus killed their mother. How is that going to affect their relationship? Is she going to turn against him?
I imagine she’s going to be pretty upset with him. It’s probably the most devastating piece of information that her character has ever received. It will definitely have some dramatic ripples and effects on Klaus. And heaven help him when someone pulls the dagger out of Elijah and he finds out.

TVLINE | Please pull that dagger out soon, by the way.
Yeah, I know. I hope they do that soon as well. I’m desperate for them to pull out the dagger. I’m telling them, “I’ll do it myself, if no one else does.”

TVLINE | How would you describe the confrontation between Klaus and Mikael in this week’s episode?
It’s a thousand years in the making, so it’s going to be huge. The whole season so far, they’ve really ramped up the action and tried to really make it more and more dramatic and epic. This episode won’t disappoint. It will be a huge, huge confrontation. There are talks aplenty. There are lots of different people getting involved. There will be blood. It’s going to go down.

The CW Schedules Tree Hill‘s Final Season and New Remodeled Series, Plus Returning Favorites

TVLINE | They are both so powerful. Is Klaus capable of killing his stepfather?
Either of them is capable of killing the other, really. I suppose it just depends on who has the greater plan and the weapon and the means to do it. They’re both incredibly hard to kill. There’s potential for it to go either way. You just never know what’s going to happen on this show.

TVLINE | Is there an emotional struggle for Klaus, too, in not wanting to kill one of his only remaining family members, even though they have a pretty contentious relationship?
Absolutely. It is possible to hate and love someone at the same time. That’s very much the relationship. Klaus was desperate for the appreciation and attention and blessing of his father. That was incredibly difficult for him growing up, feeling hated and ostracized like that, and so there’s an incredible emotional attachment to seeing his father again and having that meeting. Whatever action takes place, the emotional confrontation is infinitely more interesting.

TVLINE | Where does Tyler fit into Klaus’ hybrid race plan? And is it really all just because he’s lonely?
It’s two things. One is he’s incredibly lonely. He wants a family. He doesn’t understand that friendships aren’t built on fear, and so he’s siring this race of hybrids to be his surrogate family. The second thing is that he’s protecting himself. He’s building an army. He knows Mikael is coming. That’s why he fled at the end of Episode 5. He’s trying to put a wall of soldiers between himself and whoever wants to come and have a go. So it’s really a bit of both.

TVLINE | That does not sound good for Tyler.
[Laughs] Well, nothing is ever great for anybody who gets involved with [Klaus], is it? It’s always a bit difficult. He really doesn’t place too much value on his friends. One is as good as another, you know?

http://www.tvline.com/2011/11/vampire-d ... e-9-klaus/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:29 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
'Vampire Diaries': EP Julie Plec, Michael Trevino preview tonight's midseason finale

“Poor Tyler.” Anytime The Vampire Diaries executive producer Julie Plec uses the word “poor” in front of a character’s name, fans know they’re in for a good episode. It usually means bloodshed. “Blood or heartache. One of the two. Sometimes both,” Plec says. What’s in store with tonight’s midseason finale (The CW, 8 p.m. ET), which finds Klaus back in Mystic Falls and Damon, Elena, and Stefan hoping that his abusive father figure Mikael can kill him and free Stefan from being Klaus’ wingman and Elena from being his hybrid-making blood donor? Here are a few more teases from Plec and Michael Trevino (a.k.a. Poor Tyler):

• “We open up the episode with Stefan making the call to get Klaus back to town. The way in which he’s able to successfully do that is actually part of the fun of the beginning of the episode,” Plec says. Translation: She will not be telling us? “Precisely,” she says. She will tease that Rebekah’s role in coming up with the plan is crucial. “Our characters have to decide if she’s ultimately trustworthy, or is the same thing gonna happen that happened with Elijah,” Plec says. “Last season, our characters tried to kill Klaus and thought they had a perfect plan. They thought they had a witch who was strong enough. They thought they had a spell that could save Elena’s life. They thought they had Elijah in their corner. Everything went horribly, horribly, horribly wrong. So the entire conceit of this episode is: How can we learn from our past mistakes and make sure those very mistakes don’t happen again — even though we have to rely on people we don’t want to rely on or can’t trust in order to execute this plan? [Laughs] It’s a bit of a head-scratcher when all is said and done. Everybody’s got a plan and a backup plan. They have to have thought of everything. They have come up against a foe who is thinking of everything. The episode is a bit of chess match between our heroes and our villain as they each try to anticipate what move the other is gonna make.”

• We haven’t seen Tyler for two episodes. Turns out, he hasn’t just been hanging around Lockwood Mansion in that chenille blanket. ”No, he has showered up and has clothes on,” Trevino laughs. He’s been adjusting to hybrid life off-camera. How does he get back into the action? “An event occurs and the homecoming dance is canceled,” Trevino says, “so Klaus and Tyler decide to move it to the Lockwood mansion. That’s where the majority of our episode takes place. With that, there’s gonna be some chaos. Klaus might have some ulterior motive in throwing this event to the Lockwood mansion. I really don’t think Klaus cares about homecoming much, I think he just wants to have a little congregation and get a lot of people together in one place for something … It’s kind of just an obstacle. Everybody is in the way of things that are supposed to be getting done.” Adds Plec, “Klaus ending up at the Lockwood mansion, with a house full of people, a band, and a huge raging party right when our heroes are expecting him to walk through the door of the Salvatore house all by himself is the first of many moves in the game.”

• Tyler’s bond with Klaus will cause more trouble with Caroline. “Caroline is still questioning how loyal Tyler is to Klaus. At the end of the day, Klaus is evil.* She understands that because of being sired by him, he feels this allegiance toward him. But with that, you can only take so much and become so annoyed to the point that you’ve had enough and you don’t want to be with that person anymore,” Trevino says. Will we know at the end of the episode where their relationship stands? “We will have an answer,” he says. Fans will also have decided how they feel about Tyler, he suspects. “I think this episode shows both sides of Tyler. It shows a side of Tyler that people aren’t gonna be a fan of with his loyalty to Klaus, and then there’s another side that you will see toward the end of the episode where he explains himself as to why he has this loyalty to Klaus. After this episode, people are gonna be on one side or the other and stick to it for the remainder of the season,” he says. “Either you’re a fan of hybrid Tyler, or you’d rather have the old werewolf Tyler who has no allegiance to Klaus [back].”

• Our opinion of the new Stefan may still be murky. Does Stefan breaking Klaus’ compulsion in last week’s episode to save Damon from Mikael mean he’s had an emotional breakthrough? “We’re supposed to be asking ourselves that question,” Plec says. “Is it just that his freedom from Klaus made him recognize the opportunity to find the loophole in Klaus’ compulsion, or did he actually have a moment where he was concerned about his brother? I don’t know that anybody, including Stefan, knows that answer.” Will we get one in tonight’s episode? “We’ll ask a lot more questions,” Plec laughs. Will we get a Delena moment as good as the one last week when Elena told Damon that it would be Stefan’s love for him, not her, that would save Stefan from himself? “It won’t involve sheets or a mattress or pillows, but yes, there’s been an evolution of a friendship and an emotional intimacy between Damon and Elena since Stefan left, and we’ll continue to see growth in that area.”

• Jeremy isn’t in tonight’s episode. ”Jeremy and Bonnie are still very much on the rocks. They haven’t had any closure to their relationship, and it’s something that Elena expresses her concern about in this episode and Bonnie doesn’t actually want to talk about [with her] because as much as Elena doesn’t look favorably on what Jeremy did, I think she says something like, ‘You can be mad at him, but he’s still your brother.’ And that, of course, ties into Elena and Damon’s concern about the faith that they’re having to put into members of the Original family as they make a move against Klaus.” Does that free up Bonnie to do witch business tonight? “Bonnie’s mostly just bummed out that she’s got to go to the homecoming dance without a date and that Caroline will kill her if she bails.” Is there any hope for fans who want to see Bonnie and Matt get together? “The best thing that we got to see in the first batch of episodes this season was the strength of the friendship amongst our humans and, even in spite of really severe and extreme supernatural circumstances, that they can still find those human moments with each other. Matt represents our humans in the best way,” Plec says. “That moment [between them], for us, was two people connecting, and Bonnie expressing that she understood what his loss was and him expressing that he wasn’t so sure he’s happy with where he was in his life. And anything that happens in the future is the future.” (And as for anyone rooting for a totally inappropriate teacher-student relationship between Alaric and Bonnie… “Ohmygod,” Plec says. “Nobody can have a nice moment without somebody putting them in bed together.”)

• Speaking of Alaric, he isn’t in tonight’s episode either. “We will get to see his ring in action when we come back in the winter after our hiatus,” Plec promises. “He’ll draw the attention of a doctor [played by Pretty Little Liars' Torrey DeVitto, wife of Paul Wesley] who’s sorta like, ‘Wait a second, how are you walkin’ around?’”

• Katherine may or may not be in tonight’s episode. “Katherine, last we saw of her, she’s been drained of all her blood in the tomb. I think that we all know that, of course, we haven’t seen the last of Katherine,” Plec confirms. “But I’m not gonna make any promises about when we’re gonna see her again.”

• In general, tonight’s episode is more about setting the stage for the show’s January return than leaving us with cliffhangers. “Rather than makin’ you suffer with ‘Oh god, what’s gonna happen?’, it’s more like, ‘Hey, this is the next part of the roller coaster that you’re about to jump on,’” Plec says. “So it will very much get the audience talking about the next chapter.”

* Is Klaus, who killed his mother after she made sure he’d be the only hybrid of his kind and blamed her death on Mikael so Rebekah and Elijah wouldn’t desert him, pure evil? If you’re still undecided, that’s okay. “This is a woman who, in order to try to preserve her marriage, turned her back on and basically cut her son out of her life. You mix that with some incredibly heightened emotions and an incredibly difficult time for [Klaus], who grew up with an abusive father, bad things happen. I’m certainly not saying it’s forgivable,” Plec says. “I’m just saying that in the context of villainy, it does give us a few extra layers to look at as far as how we want to label Klaus.”

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/10/vampi ... omecoming/

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

What an episode!!! Loved every minute of it!!

Mikael is dead, wow that was easy lol. And now klaus is truly immortal.

Sucks that we now have a 6 week hiatus :(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Episode 10 sneak peak

Extended Promo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:06 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

Highscores: 23
Game Status: On Hiatus
zany title: Queen B
I just watched eps 9. Left me kinda flat tbh. I expected more for a mid-season finale. :kittifer:

Click here for RM Facebook page
Check out the RM Wiki Page HERE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:20 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

I wanted more Doober too but I always exPect more with TVD :P

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I watched some of last nights show.... and I am getting ready to start Season 1 tonight....

LT's list:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:38 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

I watched some of last nights show.... and I am getting ready to start Season 1 tonight....

:manu:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:05 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Yay !!!! :manu:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:06 pm 
Mafioso
Mafioso

I have no idea why they hold me a week behind on these. But if it's a 6 wk hiatus, I guess I have plenty of time to catch up.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:07 pm 
Community Mod
Community Mod

I have no idea why they hold me a week behind on these. But if it's a 6 wk hiatus, I guess I have plenty of time to catch up.

use the link i gave you...new eps is on there already.

Post subject: Re: The Vampire Diaries [SPOILERS]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:57 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
I was hoping you had some Bonnie scoopage. —

When Mandi Bierly spoke to Julie Plec yesterday about the midseason finale, she got some extra details on what fans can expect when Bonnie’s mom, Abby Bennett (Persia White), makes her debut in episode 12, which Plec said she’s currently writing. “In our show, we’ve met a series of Bennett witches. Obviously it is something that seems to have been passed down from generation to generation,” she says. “The lineage of these witches, with Grams and Emily Bennett, has been very important to our show, and Bonnie’s heritage has been very important to the mythology. So it’s about time that we ask ourselves who her mother is, and what her mother might be capable of as a witch or not a witch, and where the hell she is.” Also juicy? We will find out exactly what’s been keeping Mama away from Mystic Falls and her daughter.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/11/11/greys ... poilers/2/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:30 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
Bonnie (Kat Graham) may currently be nursing a broken heart on "The Vampire Diaries," but when the show returns this winter she'll have a new love interest to, hopefully, take her mind off Jeremy and that time he was unfaithful to her with his ghost ex-girlfriend.

Mystic Falls is weird, you guys.

As first reported by E!, Robert Ri'chard will play Jamie, a new hottie in town who catches Bonnie's eye, and has a surprising connection to her mother, Abby (Persia White). Don't worry... we're hearing there's no love connection there. This isn't "90210."

We're hoping Jamie doesn't turn out to be a witch, but given Mystic Falls' history, the "new hottie in town" always spells trouble. If you ask us, it's about time Bonnie gets a story of her own and some fleshed-out history, so we're glad to hear that she's going to have family trouble and new romance prospects all at once.

Of course, we can't help but wonder how Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) will feel about Jamie. After all, men with their eye on our resident witch haven't tended toward being trustworthy, upstanding citizens. He doesn't have much room to be jealous, of course, given his recent conduct.

Ri'chard is familiar to CW audiences from a recurring arc during the "Veronica Mars" college year, but we love him best as the guy who hooked up with Paris Hilton in "House of Wax." Before her tragic death-by-pipe-through-the-brain. Hate when that happens

Post subject: Latest from Kristin
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:35 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
ghart: Another spoiler chat without any #TVD scoop?! You're killing me here… 
Hey, take it up with the Vampire Diaries set, which is like Fort Knox, almost impervious to spoilers. But we are hearing one of our new favorite characters Rebekah (Claire Holt) will be popping up sooner rather than later. Whether she's un-daggered (best word ever?) or shows up in flashbacks, we're just glad to have that "evil blood slut" back.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:55 am 
Mafioso
Mafioso

Well, that was surprising.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Quote:
Can you give me any scoop about Caroline on The Vampire Diaries? — Amy
Boy can I. It looks like Elena isn’t the only person who’ll be celebrating a birthday on-screen this year. Executive producer extraordinaire Julie Plec recently dished to EW about the second half of the season, which will find Caroline celebrating her 18th birthday — but there’s one small issue. She’s technically not aging anymore, leaving Caroline experiencing a bit of a “teenage life crisis.” “She says ‘I couldn’t wait to be 18. Seventeen is a filler year. I’m stuck in a filler year for the rest of eternity,’” says Plec. “She’s just starting to question what her life is gonna be as a vampire and kinda mourning the loss of her relationship with Tyler and feeling kind of unsettled and a little sad. And for Caroline to be sad, especially when there’s a party to be had, makes Elena and Matt and Bonnie realize they need to do something nice for her to kind of get her out of her funk, and they give her a very unconventional, untraditional birthday.” Fun, right? Erm… maybe not. “As things tend to happen in our show, things go terribly, terribly wrong,” Plec adds with a laugh.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:49 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Upcoming episode titles

Quote:
Episode 3.10 - The New Deal
Episode 3.11 - Our Town
Episode 3.12 - The Ties That Episode 3.13 - Bringing Out The Dead

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:37 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Two new originals have been cast

Full story here

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... w-man.html

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:45 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

More episode titles revealed

Thanks to repimg for the info.

3x10: The New Deal
3x11: Our Town
3x12: The Ties That Bind
3x13: Bringing Out the Dead
3x14: Dangerous Liaisons
3x15: All My Children
3x16: 1911

I wonder what 1911 is all about :o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:46 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Danielle Dishes: ‘The Vampire Diaries’ “The New Deal” spoilers

If you thought the power had truly shifted in The Vampire Diaries when Stefan (Paul Wesley) kidnapped Klaus (Joseph Morgan)’s family and their coffins, then you may be underestimating the show, let alone Klaus himself. Strip a man-- or a vampire, or a hybrid, whatever-- of the ones he loves, and he spirals. What that looks like depends on the individual involved, and in the case of “The New Deal” and Klaus, it looks like sticking around Mystic Falls to torment and threaten, and yes, brood, until he gets what he wants. But he isn’t the only one spiraling when The Vampire Diaries returns. Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is hurting, too, with the final straw being Bonnie (Kat Graham)’s break-up. Because of both of those things, relationships are being tested in new and more complicated ways, creating new pairings and therefore new drama. Here is what you wanted to know about “The New Deal,” and what we can reveal prior to The Vampire Diaries’ return:

Could you shed some light on Stefan's plan? Also, what can you tell about Bonnie and Stefan working together? (@mus1c_) – Stefan is playing his plan close to his chest so far, hiding out with the coffins to keep them safe and hidden from Klaus. Bonnie, on the other hand, has been having dreams she doesn't understand are actually foreshadowing visions of the coffins. She finds the actual, physical place where the coffins are hidden, only to find Stefan waiting there, as well. What deal they may strike up together remains to be seen, but Bonnie’s powers as a witch make her a rockstar in this town and on his show, and let's just say, she's not the only witch who hates Klaus and wants to help Stefan.

Advertisement
Any glimmer of hope for Stelena fans? – Well, on the surface, no. Elena (Nina Dobrev) flat out says that Stefan betrayed her, which doesn’t really allow for much wiggle room in her heart. But if you want to read between the lines, she is still willing to stand in front of him and appeal to the side of him that may care about her, or at least care about humanity in general. His answer doesn’t help matters, but he is a man on a mission right now, saying and doing anything he has to to complete his plan against Klaus. He may want to push Elena away to keep her safe, but when she learns that he saved Klaus really to save his brother, she's bound to wonder if that means he still cares for her as much as he cares for his brother, right?

I'd like to know your thoughts about Torrey DeVitto's part on #TVD, if she's in! (@lobarot) – We do meet DeVitto, and her Dr. Fell, in one scene of “The New Deal.” She is a doctor who meets Alaric at work and becomes intrigued by his ability to heal as quickly as he can. Her role is brief in this episode, but she is sticking around for a few more, so we’re sure it will get even juicier as time goes on.

How is Tyler and Caroline's relationship and what can you say about their storyline? (@slupu) – Tyler (Michael Trevino) has been sired by Klaus, so the bottom line is, as much as he thinks he can still make decisions for himself and be trusted, let alone trustworthy, his actions in "The New Deal" prove otherwise. He is like a puppet being controlled by Klaus, and though Caroline (Candice Accola) is strangely absent in this episode, we know that will not bode well for the future of their relationship, just as it does not bode well for any newfound friendships he has struck up in the beginning of "The New Deal."

Does everyone make it out alive? – Well, technically vampires are already dead, so... No, in all seriousness, it surprised us, but only two of the major players were really ever in harm's way during this episode, and everyone you care about makes it out of Mystic Falls relatively unscathed. We mentioned Alaric lands in the hospital, but we expect a speedy, and full, recovery.

Instead, though, “The New Deal” focuses on Klaus’ plan to get to his family, using Elena's family. He has hybrids around town-- some familiar faces, some new ones-- keeping an eye on Elena, doing his bidding, but they are all lackluster minions who fail every time they try. Hence why Alaric ends up in the hospital instead of his actual target. So, he turns to a much bigger player to strike up a new deal. Given how his alliances have worked out in the past, though, and considering the forces working against him both physically and supernaturally, we wouldn't put our money on Klaus this time around.

As always, the last few minutes of The Vampire Diaries packs a lot of punch. This time it's a one-two combination with Elena's emotions dealing with both her little brother who has lost his way a bit, as well as the male who has been most consistent in her life, Damon (Ian Somerhalder). Elena started out the episode feeling paranoid about Klaus' next move, but just when she took control of that situation as best as she could, new complications came up. Things are never going to be light and breezy for this girl! But that's how we like it, isn't it?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:50 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

1. Bonnie! The first person we see in the episode is Kat Graham as Bonnie. She was absent for a good portion of the first half of the season so it's nice to see her again. It's also nice to see her back in her spot as one of Elena's closest friends and confidantes. Unfortunately, after the first few minutes she's not in the episode all that much, but it's a good start.

2. Jogging. In this episode, Elena goes out for a jog. With all the danger she faces in Mystic Falls and everywhere else, why would she ever go out alone? Doesn't she know better?

3. Hair. Either I've gotten used to Damon's hair growing out or he finally got a little bit of a haircut. Damon doesn't resemble Joyce DeWitt quite so much anymore.

4. Jeremy and Tyler. They finally hang out again in the woods, and the flirting begins anew, at least for a good scene or two. Matt's going to feel left out...

Jeremy is kind of a mixed bag for me at this point. When he's got a crossbow, he's kind of cool. When he's around his family and being bratty, he's kind of annoying. It also appears somewhere around the middle of the episode that he's going to do something really, really stupid. Ultimately, I still do think that he is more fun when he's being haunted by his awesome dead ex-girlfriends.

5. And speaking of Tyler... The others, especially Elena, confront him about his current predicament and devotion to Klaus. (Sadly, Caroline is not there either.)

6. Damon is always awesome when he's annoyed. I don't really have to explain this, do I? And although Damon will complain when he does something uncomfortable, he does face some discomfort to help others. The character is really becoming redeemed, and I like that. When the series started, it was Stefan who had been rehabilitated into a compassionate person; now, whether he likes it or not, Damon cares for Elena, and therefore, seems to now be looking out for much more than himself.

7. Shippers will be happy. Which shippers? The CW gods said not to tell... but I can say at least three fan-groups get to see their favorite characters interacting. The choice of names that Klaus lists as "Elena's loved ones" is also particularly interesting. And some shippers might want to get their screen-capturing software handy.

8. New characters. Klaus has a hybrid doing his dirty work and the character is kind of annoying. The new character of Dr. Fell, however, is very one that I hope to see more of. She is played by Torrey Devitto of Pretty Little Liars fame.

9. Heartbreaking decisions. At least one character makes a decision affecting someone else, perhaps for their own good.

10. "None of us are going to get out of this town alive." With my luck this is probably in one of the episode previews, but in case it's not, I'm not going to say who delivers this line... which is pretty much the predicament I see the characters in right now. Look at all of Elena's relatives who have died so far. And yet, there are surely still a few seasons to go.

Here's the official description of the episode, courtesy of the network. Hopefully some images will be released soon.

A REASON TO FEEL GUILTY --- Stefan (Paul Wesley) has hidden the coffins containing the bodies of Klaus' (Joseph Morgan) family, and Klaus quickly turns to violence to convince Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) that no one will be safe until he finds Stefan and gets his family back.  Tyler (Michael Trevino) continues to make the most of his new abilities as a hybrid, but he has to face the disturbing consequences of his actions as well.  After a terrifying incident, Elena and Alaric (Matt Davis) grow increasingly concerned about Jeremy's (Steven R. McQueen) attitude and, ultimately, his safety.  Alaric meets the beautiful Dr. Fell (guest star Torrey Devitto, "Pretty Little Liars"), who is intrigued with his amazing ability to heal.  While trying to strike a deal with Klaus, Elena delivers news that truly shocks him.  Kat Graham also stars and internet personality Justine Ezarik guest stars as a bartender.  John Behring directed the episode written by Michael Narducci (#310).

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:22 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

I wish the Weeks away for this programme grrr why can't it be feb 2nd already!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:45 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Canadian promo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:26 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:38 pm 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Next weeks promo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:12 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

:omg: :omg: I am now hooked!!! I am on episode 8 of season 1... epic show!!

Who is Steve McQueen in the show and is he the son of THE Steve McQueen?

LT's list:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:26 am 
F.E.B
F.E.B

Yay another addict

Steve McQueen is Jeremy elenas younger brother:)